SrI:

Dear Sri Ranga Sri Members :

Can anyone recall the referred to Publication by

vaikunThvaasi U.Ve. Sri PudukkOttai

A.SrinivAsa RaghavAcchAr Swamy ?

Thank you for Your help.

Daasan , V.Sadagopan

Adiyen Ananthapranama vignapanam.

i am posting this mail for a clarification.

sometime back when I went to Tirukoshtiyur I met a srivaishnava gentleman one Sri Jagannathachariar swamy of SrirangamWhile talking to him about my revered father, he suddenly surprised me with a news that my revered father (Pudukkottai sri A.Srinivasaraghavachariar swamy) has written a book inTamil on Valmiki Ramayana sundarakandam containg some 160 pages.. As I was not aware of the fact I requested him to send the book for scanning. Promptly he requested his brother at Bangalore to send the book. His brother Sri Suryanarayanan (whom i dont knpw previously) without any hesitation sent the book for scanning and return. But the book is in a very bad shape.Pages containing the name of the author, name of publisher year of publication etc are not available. i wanted myself get confirmed whether it was my revered father's work. I referred to more than dozen persons of this generation and previous generation of our sidhanta. But none of them could give a positive/negative reply . Can you help through your wide circle of friends and members of your group whether it is one done by my revered father and whether it was published by Kalaimagal publications. Though I would like to scan the book before returning it I would like to know whether it was my father's work. Because I dont want to claim credit of somebody's work (in case it happens to be somebody's work). i met Mr. Narayanaswamy Iyer of Kalaimagal, but he could not throw any light on this issue.

Hope I am not troubling you.

With regards

Adiyen Rajagopala dasan

• 1 year later...
Guest guest

Dear All :

Can any one recall the Tamil essays on Sundara KaaNDam that appeared in KalaimagaL five dcades ago and possibly authored by Sri Vaikunta Vaasi Professor A.SrinivAsa RaghavAcchAr Swamy of PudukkOttai ? Please advise .Thanks .

V.Sadagopan and Sri S.Rajagopalan

-

s rajagopalan

Dr. V. Sadagopan

Monday, July 13, 2009 1:15 PM

sundarakandam

Respected Sir: Sometime back I referred to you regarding a Tamil book Valmiki Ramayanam Sundarakandam. I got it from a gentleman. He is very sure that it was by my revd father and was published by Kalaimagal publications some five decades ago. Unfortunately the 2 or three pages containg name of author, publishers, price etc are not found. I could not get any inf. about this from some 10 or 20 persons I contacted. Can you intensify the search and find out whether it was my revd. father's work. ofcourse I have scanned the book and copied in my PC.

Kindly help me

With regards

Dasan

Rajagopalan