IndiaDivine.org

Koilozhugu Part IV book release

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Respected Sri Vaishnavas residing all over the world , we are pleased toannounce that the 4th Part of Koilozhugu (The chronicles of Sriranga mtemple from time immemorial till date ) is scheduled for release by theDhivya anugraham of the Srirangam Dhivya Dhampathis in the KaruthuraiMandapam (opposite the Sree Ranganaachiyaar Thaayaar Sannidhi andadjacent to the Periyavaachaan pillai saanidhi ) on Panguni Utharam day21/3/2008 .

The MRP of the book is Rs. 500/- but it is being offeredfor Rs. 400/- from 21/3/08 to 31/3/08 .All are welcome to avail theconcession .In addition to the Koilozhugu part IV , the previous editions of Koilozhugu namely ,

Koilozhugu Part I (A total of 2 books),MRP 250/- is being offered for Rs 225/-

Koilozhugu Parts I II ( Atotal of 4 books ) MRP - Rs. 500 is being offered for Rs.450/-

Koilozhugu Parts I ,II II ( a total of 7 books ) MRP Rs. 1000/- is being offered for Rs. 900/-

Koilozhugu Parts I,II,II IV (Atotal of 11 books ) MRP Rs. 1500/- is being offered for Rs.1300/-

This concession offer is valid from 21/3/08 to 31/3/08.

All are requested to avail this concessional offer and read andenjoy the Glory of Srirangam.

Adiyen Raamaanuja Dhaasan Vaasudevan

for Sri Vaishnava Sri , Srirangam .

For further details pleasecontact 0431-2434398 , 98842 89887 (Vodafone ) ,

99943 - 81465 -Airtel

For further details please visit

http://srivaishnavam.wordpress.com/

Now book your Railway Tickets by cash at Sify Iway. For more details contact our Customer Care Watch latest movie trailers and behind the scenes footage of Bigg Boss and much more! www.sifymax.com