IndiaDivine.org

87th Tirunakshatram of Paravakkottai Gopala Desika Mahaa Desikan

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Bhaagavatas:

Today is a “Subha dinam”

Today, (Sarvajit Samvatsaram, Panguni ROhiNi) asmad Achaaryan Srimad Andavan, Poundarikapuram Swami Asramam, Srirangam completes his 87th Tirunakshatram and steps on to his 88th Tirunakshatram year.

Please read updated version of our earlier posting entitled “A Tribute to Asmad Acharyan” (Vide attachment)

Let us pray to the Divya Dampathis to bestow on His Holiness hundred more years with perfect health to bless and guide us.

“GOpaala DEsika Mahaa dEsikanE, Innum oru nootraaNDirum”

Let us seek his blessings by reciting his Tanian

“Sreevaasa Ranga Parakaala muni trayaapta

Lakshma AtmarakshaNa- Yatitva -Yugaagamaantam /

Aachaarya Bhakti paripootam anargha seelam

GOpaala dEsika munim gurum aasrayaama: //”

Daasa: Anbil Ramaswamy

Madhava Kannan

Moderators

“Sri Ranga Sri”

Guest guest

Forwarded for your information.

Thu, 10 Apr 2008 18:34:27 +0100lakshminarayan1935Subject: Re: 87th Tirunakshatram of Paravakkottai Gopala Desika Mahaa DesikanRamanbil; lakshminarayan1935; lakshminarayan1935

Most respected Swamin,

We lived continuously in srirangam from 1995 to 2002 , to take care of my aged

mother-in-law. Even after that , we moved back to Bombay only by 2006 , because both my knees had to undergo surgery . { total knee replacement].

While we were there, I had everyday the unique ' bhagyam' of attending the delightful ' kalakshepams ' of H.H.Asmad AAcharyan-- at his Poundrikapuram Asramam...I can assert boldly that they were the most fruitful years of my life.

As a woman-- who had spent most of her years in metropolitan cities only, Adiyen did not know the ' vaishnava paribhashai ' or any of the expected norms

in H.H's divine presence. Never ever did HE pontificate / or scold / or even hurt

my feelings. On the contrary, HE was patient as a mother , as a father & an aacharyan rolled into one. And HE allowed me to ask questions at the end of

the ' kalakshepams ' and explained patiently to all my queries...

Even now, though we are unfortunately stuck up in Bombay, for medical reasons , HE sends HIS ' mantrakshatai ' through people known to us

We have no words to express our gratitude for HIS COMPASSIONATE GRACE. HE is GOD INCARNATE to us.

It is our 'punyam' of many lives that Our AAcharyan is amongst us today..

We are deeply grateful to You, Sir, for sending this ' Tribute to Asmad AAcharyan' through the journal-medium on H.H.'s auspicious ' Thirunakshatram' day.We feel as if we are in the Holy Presence of our

precious AAcharyan.

Yours in devotion---- [ Mrs] Lakshmi & Mr. S.Narayan.. Ram Anbil <Ramanbil wrote:

Dear Bhaagavatas:

Today is a “Subha dinam”

Today, (Sarvajit Samvatsaram, Panguni ROhiNi) asmad Achaaryan Srimad Andavan, Poundarikapuram Swami Asramam, Srirangam completes his 87th Tirunakshatram and steps on to his 88th Tirunakshatram year.

Please read updated version of our earlier posting entitled “A Tribute to Asmad Acharyan” (Vide attachment)

Let us pray to the Divya Dampathis to bestow on His Holiness hundred more years with perfect health to bless and guide us.

“GOpaala DEsika Mahaa dEsikanE, Innum oru nootraaNDirum”

Let us seek his blessings by reciting his Tanian

“Sreevaasa Ranga Parakaala muni trayaapta

Lakshma AtmarakshaNa- Yatitva -Yugaagamaantam /

Aachaarya Bhakti paripootam anargha seelam

GOpaala dEsika munim gurum aasrayaama: //”

Daasa: Anbil Ramaswamy

Madhava Kannan

Moderators

“Sri Ranga Sri”

lakshmi....

Check out the all-new face of India.