IndiaDivine.org

GOING ON VACATION - 2008

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear BhaagavatasI wish to inform you that I propose to go to India on vacation this week-end and return to USA in September 2008.

First, I will be staying in Delhi for about a fortnight with my daughter and then, visit several places like temples and for offering obeisance to our Achaaryas in their camps.

I have invitations for attending at least

- 3 Weddings (Chennai 06/23, Srirangam (07/14) and Uraiyur (08/22),

- 3 Upanayanams Mysore (06/23), Tirumalai (07/09) and Srirangam (07/09).

- I wish to attend festivals like TiruvaLLur Theppam (07/02) and Srirangam JyeshTaabhishEkam (07/15).

- Besides, observance of several events are lined up like AaDi Amaavasya (08/01), Tiru AaDippooram (08/04), Upaakarma (8/16) and Sri Jayanthi (08/24) Surya GrahaNam (08/01), Chandra GrahaNam (08/16) and performance of annual ceremonies of my parents (06/29) and (07/30).

- I may also participate in the PavitrOtsavam of Tiru Anbil Soundararajapperumaal koil (date not fixed) as a follow up of the Dwaja-sthambham Kainkaryam done in 2006.

As it is, my itinerary is booked for return to USA on 12th September 2008 but I may try to advance it to end August because I have been invited to attend a couple of weddings at Cleveland, Ohio on 4th September and 3rd October 2008.

I have to go to Bangalore where my books on “Pearls of wisdom from Srimad Ramayanam”, “Beliefs, Faiths and Superstitions – Where is the dividing line?” and “Dreams, Omens and Moles – Do they really influence our life?” are under print. Hope to get them released before returning to USA.

Only on arrival in India, I will be able to finalize the programs. It is not clear whether and when I may get access to internet connections. As and when I get an opportunity, I will update information. The usual “travelogue” report will be published in

“Sri Ranga Sri”

Sri Madhava Kannan Swami will continue to perform the functions of Moderator of “Sri Ranga Sri”

If anyone needs to know my programs, he / she may contact my sister at the following address: Mrs. K. Mythili

25 (Old 22) East Park Street

Prithvipakkam, Ambattur, Chennai 600 053

Phone # 044 - 2657 - 3246