IndiaDivine.org

Request

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Swamins,Iam an Iyer married to an Iyengar. I would like to know about Sri Vaishnava Sampradhayam.I request esteemed members to educate me on this.

Adiyen,Nalini

Guest guest

Hello, Please read some 'srivaishnavam' books from below link.. This will give complete information about our sampradhayamhttp://www.new.dli.ernet.in/

Srivaishnava Dharma Sangraha.,

1990020047415. H S puttaswami. 1986. kannada. RELIGION. THEOLOGY. 118 pgs.

Mandayam SriVaishnava mahajanara Charitre.,

1990020047821. Sringriniyengar ,Mandayam Jatavallaba. 1959. kannada. RELIGION. THEOLOGY. 259 pgs.

Srivaishnava Dharma and SatSampradaya niste.,

1990020047417. Srinivasa Iyengar N. 1969. kannada. RELIGION. THEOLOGY. 30 pgs.

Srivaishnava Mahanadu Srirangam.,

1990020047659. Narayana ramanujajeeyar Swami. 1977. tamil. GEOGRAPHY. BIOGRAPHY. HISTORY. 62 pgs.

Srivaishnava Paribhashyam.,

1990020047663. Venkateshan v. 1977. tamil. RELIGION. THEOLOGY. 130 pgs.

Srivaishnava Samachar Niskarsha.,

1990020047549. Jeeyar,Pillailoka. 1909. sanskrit. RELIGION. THEOLOGY. 450 pgs.

Srivaishnava Siddhantham.,

1990020047660. Chakravathiacharya,Srishaila. 1948. tamil. RELIGION. THEOLOGY. 150 pgs.Regards Aravind Ramanujam--- On Tue, 7/1/08, Nalini Anand <nalini_152 wrote:Nalini Anand <nalini_152 Request Date: Tuesday, July 1, 2008, 9:31 AM

Swamins,Iam an Iyer married to an Iyengar. I would like to know about Sri Vaishnava Sampradhayam.I request esteemed members to educate me on this.

Adiyen,Nalini

Guest guest

Respected Swamins: Thank you very much for your aashirvadams. The links and pointers provided by the esteemed members has been very enlightening. I am going through the links one by one. I have undergone Samashrayanam by Perumal's Anugraham through the sacred hands of His Holiness Srimad Azhagiyasingar. Along with the sampradayams, I would also like to know what I need to prepare for Perumal for all the days of visesham. I would like to start with the first day of the month of aadi. I am unable to obtain this information from the web sites.Where can I obtain this information? I live in NJ, USA. AdiyenNalini

Guest guest

Srimathe Ramanujaya Namaha !Srimathe Nigamantha Maha Desikaya Namaha !Srimathe Lakshminrismha Divya Paduka Sevaka Srivan Satakopa Sri Narayana yateendra Maha Desikaya Namaha! Dear Ms. Nalini Anand Asservathams to you and Anand.Yr mail. Glad to note yr interest . Extremely pleased to note you had yr Samashreyanam done by our Azhagiya singar. There are certain simple conventions , which we can follow in our daily routine , since our Perumal Sri Lakshminrisimhar is a 'sulaban' to a true Bakthai. His 'Kaarunyam' is immeasurable. I narrate below the following , to my knowledge. Daily we can offer the following to Him as our 'Neivethyam' - Milk, Curd , Curd bath and Paanagam. On special Pooja days we can offer

'Ksheerannnam' - a sweet prepared out of milk, rice, jaggery and a bit of ghee , cardomom and Elaichi. The rice to be cooked in Milk.In this please note that Sri LakshmiNrismhan looks at the ' Bhaavam' rather than the cost element. We should have our food only after 'Neivethyam' to Bhagawan and we should offer Him only what is permitted in our sastras. Whatever we eat ( such as fast foods and junk foods ) should not be offered. The food which would develop ' Saathveega Gunas ' alone to be offered to God. You must have known these from Acharyan. May God bless you and Anand.yrs -Adiyen Ramanuja dasan - G.Sampath. ----- Original

Message ----Nalini Anand <nalini_152 Sent: Tuesday, 1 July, 2008 9:29:34 PMRe: RequestRespected Swamins: Thank you very much for your aashirvadams. The links and pointers provided by the esteemed members has been very enlightening. I am going through the links one by one. I have undergone Samashrayanam by Perumal's Anugraham through the sacred hands of His Holiness Srimad Azhagiyasingar. Along with the sampradayams, I would also like to know what I need to prepare for Perumal for all the days of visesham. I

would like to start with the first day of the month of aadi. I am unable to obtain this information from the web sites.Where can I obtain this information? I live in NJ, USA. AdiyenNalini

Best Jokes, Best Friends, Best Food. Get all this and more on Best of .