IndiaDivine.org

Re:Fw: Alwar - With all Pranams and excuses for my limited knowledge

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Radha Madam,

JAI SREEMANNARAYANA.

With all Pranams and excuses for my limited knowledge on THE ALWAR.

In any such story or narration the probable intent would be drawing attention. The present level of thinking, LOGIC and reasoning, we are all constained to take sides. There is no need to take sides. Look at what THODARADIPPODI ALWAR (Vipranarayanaa) said. PODUM Ranganatha. He never worshipped any one other than Lord Ranganatha. He wrote limited PASURAMS. The THIRUPPALIYELUCHCHI, which is sung every day, even today evry day to wake up Lord Ranganatha is undoubtedly a marvalous work. Apart fromthe literary value, look at BHAKTI (devotion) and the message. How the ALWAR 's enriched soul could have got the GLIMPSE of Lord Rangantha 's Lotus feet and DARSHAN. What effort has gone in his life to wards what ends. HE CALLED HIMSELF AS THODAR - ADI - PPODI (BHAKANGRIRENUM) that means equivalant to the dust particles of devotees.

THE ALWAR IS GREAT, whether he was with DEVADEVI (celestial woman)or not. IT makes no differance. Listen to all GURU s and SWAMI s. There is no need to take any side. Look for what leads our own self (ATMAN) towards Lord Ranganatha's Lotus feet.

All devotees forgive me if i said something wrong unknowingly.

~ Lord Ranganatha shall bless all of us

~ P V V Seetharama Chari

~ http://srirangam.etemples.net

P V V S Chari