IndiaDivine.org

Back in USA from India trip - 3 more books being released!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Bhaagavatas: This is to inform you that I returned from a trip to India spanning over three months and arrived at Atlanta, GA on 12th night after a hectic program in India.

As soon as I get over the jetlag, I will provide a travelogue on my trip to India.

Some of the highlights of the trip are

- My visit to Srirangam (including Tiru Anbil), Tirupathi, Kaanchipuram (including Thooppul), Tiruvaheendrapuram, TiruvallikkENi, TiruvaLLur etc.

- Meeting “face to face with YathisrEshTas” like Srimad Andavan of Poundarika puram Swami Asramam at Srirangam, Srirangam Srimad Andavan of Periya asramam at the Chennai Asramam, Srimad Azhagiya Singhar of AhObila Mutt at SElaiyur, Sri Rangapriya Maha Desikan at Bengaluru and the Jeeyar of Parakaala Mutt of Mysore. All of them have kindly granted Srimukhams for my book “Pearls of wisdom from Srimad Ramayanam”.

- Presiding over the functions and distributing prizes to -

(i) Winners of the monthly “Quiz program” on our Satsampradayam conducted by Sri Vedanta Desika Devastanam, Mylapore..

Sri E.S.L.Narasimhan, Governor of Chattisgarh participated in the function.

(ii) Winners of a competition on Tiruppaavai for kids conducted at West Mambalam.

- Three of my books, have been got printed, namely -

1. “Pearls of wisdom from Srimad Ramayanam” being a collection of my lectures in the Hindu Temple of Atlanta and sponsored by “Srisukti Pracharini Sabha, Singapore”

Priced at Rs.200/= in India and US $ 25.00 or equivalent outside India

2. “Beliefs, Faiths and Superstitions – Where is the dividing line?”

Priced at Rs.150/= in India and US $ 20.00 or equivalent outside India and

3. “Dreams. Omens and Moles – Do they really influence our lives?”

Priced at Rs.150/= in India and US $ 20.00 or equivalent outside India.

Total for a set of all the 3 books: Rs.500/= in India and US $65.00 outside India. A discount of 20% on the above price will be offered as “Pre-Publication” price, if orders are placed (for the complete set of all the 3 books) along with remittance, so as to reach us on or before 30th September 2008.

The books will be released on Thursday, 9th October 2008 (Vijaya Dasami day) on the occasion of the Tirunakshatram of Swami Vedanta Desikan when Swami Desika Darsana Satsangam (SDDS) and Srirangasri (SRS) will celebrate their 13th and 10th Anniversaries respectively.

Dollar Checks may be drawn in favor of “RAMASWAMY ANBIL” and sent to Ramaswamy Anbil, 1646 OMARA LANE, SMYRNA, GA – 30082.

(Please note the door number correctly)

Rupee checks/ DDs may be drawn in favor of “RAMASWAMY ANBIL” and sent to Ramaswamy Anbil, c/o Mrs. Mythili, New # 25 (Old # 22) 2nd East Park Street, Prithvipakkam, Ambattur, Chennai 600 053, Tamilnadu, India.

Please also intimate details of remittance simultaneously through your email to Ramanbil to help us coordinate and expedite dispatch of your copies.

Dasoham

Anbil Ramaswamy