IndiaDivine.org

Vaishnavadesam

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Namaskaram, to all those who are involved in “Bhagawan’s Kainkariyums”.

I would like to place before you an appeal of different sort. I am maintaining a website : www.vaishnavadesam.com. The purpose of this site is to help various “Kainkaryum Committees and Sabhas” engaged in mobilsing funds for their respective temple renovations. I earnestly appeal to the coordinators and secretaries of such committees and sabhas to send me the details of their appeals, so that I can post the same in my website free of cost.

Absolutely there is no vested interest in this project and I don’t even edit your appeal for such noble deeds of reconstructing / repairing our glorious temples. I will simply post the same so that all the proceedings and contributions will directly reach the respective coordinators or the addresses mentioned there upon. My only idea is to make the site as the information source for various temple renovations. So that people willingly come forward to contribute when they come to know about the renovations taking place in their hometown or their favourite God.

I request such great people who are devoting their time and energy for such “kainkaryams’ to give me a chance to take part in their noble efforts. I request all the members to visit www.vaishnavadesam.com

The relevant information and details may be sent to: mds

Regards,

M D SridharanCalling TV buffs! Get TV listings, gossip on your fave stars and updates on hot new shows Try it now!