Guest guest

OM NAMO NARAYAN, SWAMIJI,

MY OBEISANCES AT YOUR LOTUS FEET.

THERE IS SRI SIDDHDATA ASHRAM, SRI LAKSHMI NARAYAN DIVYA DHAM,

BADHKHAL

SOORAJKUND MARG, FARIDABAD HARYANA.

THIS ASHRAM WAS STARTED BY Shri Majjagadguru Ramanujacharya

Indraprasth

Haryana Peethadeeshwar Swami Sudershanacharya Ji Maharaj.

IS IT A BONAFIDE SRIVAISHNAV TEMPLE?

I WOULD LIKE TO TAKE PANCHKARMA DIKSHA FROM THIS TEMPLE AND THE

PRESENT GURU

Shri Majjagadguru Ramanujacharya Indraprasth Haryana Peethadeeshwar

Swami

Purshottamacharya Ji Maharaj.

HE IS THE SON OF SUDHARSHANACHARYAJI MAHARAJ.CAN A FATHER GIVE

DIKSHA TO HIS

SON AND MAKE HIM GURU AFTER HIM IN SRIVAISHNAV SAMPRADAYA.

SINCE I AM VERY EAGER TO HAVE DIKSHA CAN YOU PLEASE SUGGEST ANY

ALTERNATIVE OR

ANY OTHER ASHRAM IN NORTHERN INDIA THAT IS ANY PLACE IN

DELHI,GHAZIABAD,

FARIDABAD, VRINDAVAN, MATHURA OR ANY OTHER NEARBY PLACE WHERE I CAN

TAKE SHRI

VAISHNAV DIKSHA. PLEASE GUIDE ME

PLEASE REPLY A BIT URGENTLY.

YOUR MOST HUMBLE SERVANT,

SANJAY KUMAR SADANA

Namaskara, This is vishnuvardhana iyengar, in srivaishnava sampradaya - It will be called as Pancha Samasreyana and not Diksha. as per Ramanuja Sampradaya - before selecting an acharya we should check him - but not after selected and got samasreyana. check your acharya by the following terms? 1. He is in proper athorized guru parambara of Vanamamalai Ramanuja mutt? (be careful, nowadays many unauthorized mutts are existing) 2. He knows about "Nalayira Divya Prabandam, Sri Bhashyam, Ramanuja Nootranthathi? 3. He have both Ngyana and anushtana's properly? - if that acharya swamy is perfect in above all, you can get samasreyanam from him and after it you should not suspect him by any cost. if

you have still doubt regarding this - contact anyTamil Srivaishnava bagavathas or iyengars thankyou talent257 <talent257 wrote: OM NAMO NARAYAN, SWAMIJI, MY OBEISANCES AT YOUR LOTUS FEET. THERE IS SRI SIDDHDATA ASHRAM, SRI LAKSHMI NARAYAN DIVYA DHAM, BADHKHAL SOORAJKUND MARG, FARIDABAD HARYANA.THIS ASHRAM WAS STARTED BY Shri Majjagadguru Ramanujacharya Indraprasth Haryana Peethadeeshwar Swami

Sudershanacharya Ji Maharaj. IS IT A BONAFIDE SRIVAISHNAV TEMPLE?I WOULD LIKE TO TAKE PANCHKARMA DIKSHA FROM THIS TEMPLE AND THE PRESENT GURU Shri Majjagadguru Ramanujacharya Indraprasth Haryana Peethadeeshwar Swami Purshottamacharya Ji Maharaj. HE IS THE SON OF SUDHARSHANACHARYAJI MAHARAJ.CAN A FATHER GIVE DIKSHA TO HIS SON AND MAKE HIM GURU AFTER HIM IN SRIVAISHNAV SAMPRADAYA.SINCE I AM VERY EAGER TO HAVE DIKSHA CAN YOU PLEASE SUGGEST ANY ALTERNATIVE OR ANY OTHER ASHRAM IN NORTHERN INDIA THAT IS ANY PLACE IN DELHI,GHAZIABAD, FARIDABAD, VRINDAVAN, MATHURA OR ANY OTHER NEARBY PLACE WHERE I CAN TAKE SHRI VAISHNAV DIKSHA. PLEASE GUIDE MEPLEASE REPLY A BIT URGENTLY.YOUR MOST HUMBLE SERVANT,SANJAY KUMAR SADANA

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.