IndiaDivine.org

Pray for the speedy recovery of Sri N.Krishnamachari Swamin

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Bhaagavatas:Sriman Narasimhan Krishnamachari of Chicago is in the ICU of the University of Illinois Hospital. His son, who is by his side, informed me this morning that the doctors advise the prognosis is not encouraging. While other minor reflexes are seen, there does not seem to be any improvement in his brain functions. This is a very excruciating experience for the patient as well as his well wishers.Let us offer our sincere prayers to Lord Dhanvantari, the divine physician and TiruvaLLur Vaidhya Veeraraaghava PerumaaL for his speedy recovery and restoring him back to normal, (whatever the doctors may say).

You may call Srimati Kalyani Krishnamachari at 630-728-6443 and extend your best wishes and comfort in these trying circumstances. DasohamAnbil Ramaswamy

Dear Sriman Anbil Swamin :

Thanks very much for posting the note

on Sriman Narasimhan Krishnamachari ,

the devout Sishyar of Sri Srirangam

Srimad Andvan .

It is very sad indeed to know about

the illness of Sriman Krishnamacahri ,

who is dear to us all thru his well researched

commentaries on Sri VishNu Sahasra Naamams ,

Paancha Raatra Aagamams and most recently of

Swamy Desikan's Taatparya RatnAvaLi .

Our prayers are to Sri Komalavalli

Sameta Sri SaarangapANi of

Thirukkudanthai dhivya desam , wherefrom

Sriman Krishnamachari hails ( Iyengar Theru) .

May the dhivya dampathis of Thirukkudanthai

shower their anugrahams on Sriman Krishnamachari

so that he can continue with his many likhita

kaimkaryams and serve his AchAryan .

AparyApta ParabrahmaNE Nama:

Daasan , Oppiliappan Koil V.Sadagopan

-

Ram Anbil

Journal SDDS

Saturday, December 13, 2008 9:42 AM

Pray for the speedy recovery of Sri N.Krishnamachari Swamin

Dear Bhaagavatas:Sriman Narasimhan Krishnamachari of Chicago is in the ICU of the University of Illinois Hospital. His son, who is by his side, informed me this morning that the doctors advise the prognosis is not encouraging. While other minor reflexes are seen, there does not seem to be any improvement in his brain functions. This is a very excruciating experience for the patient as well as his well wishers.Let us offer our sincere prayers to Lord Dhanvantari, the divine physician and TiruvaLLur Vaidhya Veeraraaghava PerumaaL for his speedy recovery and restoring him back to normal, (whatever the doctors may say).

You may call Srimati Kalyani Krishnamachari at 630-728-6443 and extend your best wishes and comfort in these trying circumstances.

Respectful SwAmin, adiyEn is shocked to learn about the health condition of SrI

Krishnaswami Swamin. adiyEn prays to SrI Divya Dampathi for his speedy recovery

and contiunehis kainkaryam on Tatparya ratnavaLi.

dAsan

anbil SrInivAsan

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to

http://messenger./invite/

I am so indebted to swamin ... I must say that my spiritual journey started with reading Swamin's vyakhyana on Sri Vishnu sahasranama (http://kirtimukha.com/chinnamma/sahasra/) I used to go read select namas' vyakhyanas when I needed strength to face any distress. I pray to Lord Sriman Narayana for his speedy recovery.-SrinivasRam Anbil <RamanbilJournal SDDS

Saturday, December 13, 2008 6:42:29 AM Pray for the speedy recovery of Sri N.Krishnamachari Swamin

You may call Srimati Kalyani Krishnamachari at 630-728-6443 and extend your best wishes and comfort in these trying circumstances. DasohamAnbil Ramaswamy