His avatAra Sthalam .

I have brought this kaimkaryam to the attention of

the Desika BhaktAs and am requestiing them to contact you

or myself if they would eb interesrted to take part in this

Kaimakryam .

Na Dhaivam DesikAth Param ,

V.Sadagopan

--- On Wed, 10/12/08, desikan desikan <srithooppul wrote:

desikan desikan <srithooppulnamo narayanethyuktwa swapakappunaragamatyennappanCc: srithooppulDate: Wednesday, 10 December, 2008, 3:59 AM

Dasasya vinnappam.. today kaisika ekadasi. By this mail. Small jagarana vrathanushthanam.

Once in 1992, when I joined vedaparayana kainkaryam through TTD @ sri thooppul, I came to know that not more than 800Gram rice given per day including two times of aradhanam.. & sambhavana Rs 120 sambhavana to archakas. then started trust in 1993,published a books “ mangalasasana malar†at that time we wanted only poorna aradhanam to swamy, swamy has vairagyam as a bhoshnam. So no need any abharanams to swamy.

Last year only this kinkaryam (nithya) fulfilled for some times by sri sarathy’s commitment through. You. We are very happy after getting sri sarathis support.u also relaxed from my disturbance , But this happy was not continue a long time , bcoz now we want to make swarnakavacham to swamy, & facing finance problem & giving truble again to you, why this? Just I got an one answer , this is a nature to all, when one man reached one his wishes, then he wants one more.so we can not escape from nature , otherwise Vedas also may be worthless. Veda says “ samudra iva hi kamah, nEvahi kamasyantOsthi, na samudrasya†desire is equal to sea both have not end.

So we called in tamil “ Asikku aLvEduâ€

in 6th kandam of yajurvedam we can see this very nicely .

“sottharavedirabraveet, sarvan maya Kaman,,,â€,,,,,,,,,,,,,.’

once devas (1)wanted to destroy enemies (asuras) & they did some homas & destroyed asuras, after this they (2) wanted prajas, & did some homas & got prajas,

they (3)wanted pasoon they got pasoon, they not satisfied ,again they(4) wanted prathishtai, did some homas & got prathishtai,but not stopped lastly they (5)wanted devataasisha upeyamaetiâ€did & got..the vedavakyam is very beautiful “ vitwa - akAmayanta†(4times) when they got one, soon they want one another .

Like this after getting nithyanaittika kainkaryam support we finished renovation kainkaryam through Coimbatore Ravi sam. After this now swarna kavacham, then which ? He will decide .

plz help us in swarnakavachakainkarya.. I know very well about your writing’s power. Somany asthikas given respect like to swamy desikan sri sookthi.

Why this year we came to swarnakavacha,kainkarya, there is a reason, this year sri kethandapatti swamy avaatara year.celebrated in somany place . srik swamy given rathnangi to thiruvaheendrapuram desikan , but @ avatarasthalam even no swarnakavacham, till today. Actually sri K swamy build up a big abhisheka,asthana mantapam @srithoppul by Sri TPKswamy’s reuest through some asithaka nattukottai chetty sishyan, so that even to day we can see sri Kswamy prathima in one sthabam. Next to kolapadi Dasasya vinnappam.. today kaisika ekadasi. By this mail. Small jagarana vrathanushthanam.Kswamy prathima in one sthabam. Next to kolapadi

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

SrI:

Dear Sriman Satakopa TatachAr Swamy :

Thanks very much for your description of the anushtAna

KuLa Utsavam and JagaraNa VruttAnusandhAnam

on the gold Kavacham Kaimkaryam for Swamy Desikan at

His avatAra Sthalam .

I have brought this kaimkaryam to the attention of

the Desika BhaktAs and am requestiing them to contact you

or myself if they would eb interesrted to take part in this

Kaimakryam .

Na Dhaivam DesikAth Param ,

V.Sadagopan

--- On Wed, 10/12/08, desikan desikan <srithooppul wrote:

desikan desikan <srithooppulnamo narayanethyuktwa swapakappunaragamatyennappanCc: srithooppulDate: Wednesday, 10 December, 2008, 3:59 AM

Dasasya vinnappam.. today kaisika ekadasi. By this mail. Small jagarana vrathanushthanam.

Once in 1992, when I joined vedaparayana kainkaryam through TTD @ sri thooppul, I came to know that not more than 800Gram rice given per day including two times of aradhanam.. & sambhavana Rs 120 sambhavana to archakas. then started trust in 1993,published a books “ mangalasasana malar†at that time we wanted only poorna aradhanam to swamy, swamy has vairagyam as a bhoshnam. So no need any abharanams to swamy.

Last year only this kinkaryam (nithya) fulfilled for some times by sri sarathy’s commitment through. You. We are very happy after getting sri sarathis support.u also relaxed from my disturbance , But this happy was not continue a long time , bcoz now we want to make swarnakavacham to swamy, & facing finance problem & giving truble again to you, why this? Just I got an one answer , this is a nature to all, when one man reached one his wishes, then he wants one more.so we can not escape from nature , otherwise Vedas also may be worthless. Veda says “ samudra iva hi kamah, nEvahi kamasyantOsthi, na samudrasya†desire is equal to sea both have not end.

So we called in tamil “ Asikku aLvEduâ€

in 6th kandam of yajurvedam we can see this very nicely .

“sottharavedirabraveet, sarvan maya Kaman,,,â€,,,,,,,,,,,,,.’

once devas (1)wanted to destroy enemies (asuras) & they did some homas & destroyed asuras, after this they (2) wanted prajas, & did some homas & got prajas,

they (3)wanted pasoon they got pasoon, they not satisfied ,again they(4) wanted prathishtai, did some homas & got prathishtai,but not stopped lastly they (5)wanted devataasisha upeyamaetiâ€did & got..the vedavakyam is very beautiful “ vitwa - akAmayanta†(4times) when they got one, soon they want one another .

Like this after getting nithyanaittika kainkaryam support we finished renovation kainkaryam through Coimbatore Ravi sam. After this now swarna kavacham, then which ? He will decide .

plz help us in swarnakavachakainkarya.. I know very well about your writing’s power. Somany asthikas given respect like to swamy desikan sri sookthi.

Why this year we came to swarnakavacha,kainkarya, there is a reason, this year sri kethandapatti swamy avaatara year.celebrated in somany place . srik swamy given rathnangi to thiruvaheendrapuram desikan , but @ avatarasthalam even no swarnakavacham, till today. Actually sri K swamy build up a big abhisheka,asthana mantapam @srithoppul by Sri TPKswamy’s reuest through some asithaka nattukottai chetty sishyan, so that even to day we can see sri Kswamy prathima in one sthabam. Next to kolapadi Dasasya vinnappam.. today kaisika ekadasi. By this mail. Small jagarana vrathanushthanam.Kswamy prathima in one sthabam. Next to kolapadi