IndiaDivine.org

Best wishes on the occassion of VAIKUNTHA EKAADASI

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Bhagavathaas,

JAI SREEMANNARAYA

Lord Ranganatha shall bless His APAARA KARUNA on all of you, you families & friends, all those you know and who knows you; for any dificulty that touches any one and inturn YOU and pains YOU is against God's intent. His KRUPA is such that will never allow smallest pains to His devotees.

This great occassion of VAIKUNTHA EKADASI and His Darshan at SRIRANGAM or any DIVYADESAMS or any place of His workship or in every individual of repute and novice, we get BLESSINGS from RANGANATHA & THAYAAR and ANDAL, ALWARS and BHAGAVAD RAMANUJA and other acharyas.

Now can we see His blessing in its various FORMS? Is that what we want or what is needed and for me, myfamily, friends, caste, society, country, the whole world, over to all living things, every being, Omnipresent self and Himself, Universe and beyond (LEFT TO OUR VERY LIMITED THINKING & IMAGINATION). Understanding His blessings itself is a great subject. But definitely His blessings are seen by all of us SOMETIME, when (1) Our mother gaveus food when hunger, (2) Father lent a helping hand when we are falling, (3) Friends coming to rescue in our need, (4) A cronic illness is OVER and we are back to health, (5) Our better half appreciated us on a small work, (6) A smiling child entered our life, (7) Our ACHARYA gives a noble thought that justifies all our efforts, (8) We find meaning and purpose in our existance, (9) When we help someone understand Him better, (10) Give some thing in charity, (11) When your grandson says " TAATHA let us go PURAPPADU (evening walk) " , (12) When we are devoted to Sri Ranganatha & ALWARS and so on. The list continues.

HIS APAARA KARUNNA is evident and present, if I just cross my immediate wants and look behind TEN years, TWENTY years or more. We are bllessed by Him with all relations, that can not be purchased but only obtained by simple SAVAI. So the DWAYA MANTHRAM - Sreemannarayana Charanau Saranam Prapadye - is greatly significant.

ADIYEN is blessed, if I helped little satifaction to anyone for a moment of good thinking.

All the best once again.

~ EVER humble to all devotees - Peesapati V V S Chari

~ Websites - http:// srirangam.etemples.net , http://thiruppavai.etemples.net

P V V S Chari