IndiaDivine.org

Missing TARGETS

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Bhagavathas,

JAI SREEMANNARAYANA

All of us realize we have lived through TARGETS. When (1) child we had to - come first in class, please teacher, have good behaiour, come with laurels. (2) When grown up - have nice job, pleasant personality, win friends, set up family, take careof elders and parents. (3) On the job - set goals, perform expectations, review progress of self and collegues. (4) On thefamily front - grew up children, give them good values education, support them. (5) among friends - share experiences, win them, please them, channel them and so on. (6) For grand children also we have to - tell stories, continue and preserve our culture, give them love. Surprisingly on "THE SIRITUAL FRONT", no targets are present. Occasionally we listen to ACHARYA s, pick few points, know very less about our own religion, go to temples to find no purpose or submit a list of wishes to Lord (RANGANATHA and ALWARS), look for material gains from a spiritual sources AND every thing goes wrongly placed. Does not mater - better late than never - even today if have to set TARGETS in my spiritual life I find I am a novice and nowhere and very uncertain on things.

ALL BHAGAVATHAS who share my feeling may kindly suggest ALWAR / ACHARYA literature in this direction. I can have small things year by year (like japanees KAIZEN s). Reading or following some rituals does not seem to satisfy my TARGET oriented thinking.

Ever humble to all devotees - Peesapati V V S Chari

Web site - http://srirangam.etemples.netP V V S Chari