IndiaDivine.org

RE: Sri Sri Rangapriya Swami's Thirunakshatram

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear allI am sorry that I will be missing the function on 15th instant because I will be away till 16th instant.

I wish the function all success.

I would like to inform you how His Holiness Sri Rangapriya Yathi Swami in spite of his health conditions was kind enough to grant his "Srimukham" for my book "Pearls of Wisdom from Srimad Ramayanam".

Earlier, Sri M.K. Srinath, Padmini, Bangalore and others approached H.H. for the purpose but due to my bad karma they could not succeed because of prolonged and acute health problems the H.H was undergoing. When I was about to leave for USA, I went to pay my obeisance to H.H. He very kindly remembered my request and asked me to visit him again after a couple of days, which I did. The H.H told me that he does not give Srimukhams these days due to his failing health. But, as a special case, he felt obliged to fulfill my request.

On the appointed day, H.H. started writing out the Srimukham in his own handwriting around 6.00 pm. Due to interruptions by a steady stream of visitors and his own anushTaana kaaryams intervening, plus his physical exhaustion, he could write only in fits and starts. He could complete the writing only around 11.30 pm that night and read it out for me. At one stage, I felt like telling him that I was so sorry to trouble him and that his blessings would be enough for me. But, he insisted on completing the work.

Not only that. He sprang a surprise by handing over to me a check for Rs.4000/= towards the kainkaryams

I am engaged in. I have no words to express my joy and gratitude for the compassion of the Achaarya. I can never forget his munificence and I hereby lay my head at his holy feet once again. May the Divya Dampatis grant him speedy and complete recovery from his ailments and grant him a long and healthy life to bless us all.

Let me conclude this short message by reciting the "Tanian" of His Holiness:Sreevaasa samyami varENya nivishTa bhaaram/

Sree yOgivara divya kripaatta yOgam//

Sree LakshmaNaakhya yati labda kripaatta chinham/

Rangapriyam mama gurum saraNam prapadhyE//

Dasoham

Anbil Ramaswamy

==================================================================================

================================================================================== > Sun, 8 Feb 2009 16:20:00 -0800> hema_srinath Sri Sri Rangapriya Swami's Thirunakshatram> ramanbil; nutec; sumathi_srivatsa; vimalarajaji; kumar360; sundarugarg; raghavan.murali; janasampath; padmanabhan_raman; srinithya.krishnan; schar; pchar1; Selva_9899; mk_shrinath > Dear friends,> > We would like to invite all of you to celebrate our Acharya, Sri Sri Rangapriya Swami's Thirunakshatram (Thai Makha)on February 15th at 4.00pm.> > Agenda:> 1. Thiruppallanda> 2. Thiruppavai> 3. Hayagriva Sthothram> 4. Sudharshanaashtakam> 5. Vishnusahasranamam> 6. Panchaayudha Sthothram> 7. Sri Lakshmi Ashtotharam> 8. Bhojyaasanam> 9. Shatrumurai:> Include 1st and last two pasurams of Nanmugam Thiruvandhaadhi and> Vaazhi Thirunamam of Thirumazhishai Alwar in honor of Thirumazhishai > Alwar's Thirunakshatram> 10. Prasaadha Viniyogam> > Address: 510 Sessingham Court> Alpharetta, GA:30005> > Telephone: 770 622 3797 (H)> 770 329 8938 (C/P)> > Looking forward to a divine evening.> > Regards,> > Hema and Srinath> > > >