IndiaDivine.org

Fw: srimadazagiasingar

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

SrI:

Dear All :

It is my pleasure to share with You all the input of Sriman Rajagopalan from Selayur . We are all happy to know that Srimath Azhagiya Singar is resuming His AarAdhanam for Malolan .During my planned telephone conversation with Sri Matam tomorrow , I will convey all of your collective

good wishes for the full restoration of health and strength of Srimath Azhagiya Singar .

May MalOlan bless His PaadhukA SEvakar with steady growth in health to become stronger

and stronger everyday !

Srimath Azhagiya Singar ThriuvadigaLE SaraNam ,

V.Sadagopan

-

Respected Swamin:

Thank you for updates then and there. Adiyen had been to Selaiyur Ahobilamutt.today With the blessings of Sri Malola Lakshmi Nrisimhan H.H. Srimadazagiasingar was performing morning aradhana tho very weak.He blessed the mutt aradhakars with satari. For devotees satari was done by the aradakar. Surprisingly he also did samasrayanam today(1.4.09)

Afterwards he sat on his simhasana on dais and blessed each and every devotee with palamantrakshata. i wanted to share my joy with you. With regards

Dasan

Rajagopalan

Guest guest

SrI:

Dear All :

It is my pleasure to share with You all the input of Sriman Rajagopalan from Selayur . We are all happy to know that Srimath Azhagiya Singar is resuming His AarAdhanam for Malolan .During my planned telephone conversation with Sri Matam tomorrow , I will convey all of your collective

good wishes for the full restoration of health and strength of Srimath Azhagiya Singar .

May MalOlan bless His PaadhukA SEvakar with steady growth in health to become stronger

and stronger everyday !

Srimath Azhagiya Singar ThriuvadigaLE SaraNam ,

V.Sadagopan

-

Respected Swamin:

Thank you for updates then and there. Adiyen had been to Selaiyur Ahobilamutt.today With the blessings of Sri Malola Lakshmi Nrisimhan H.H. Srimadazagiasingar was performing morning aradhana tho very weak.He blessed the mutt aradhakars with satari. For devotees satari was done by the aradakar. Surprisingly he also did samasrayanam today(1.4.09)

Afterwards he sat on his simhasana on dais and blessed each and every devotee with palamantrakshata. i wanted to share my joy with you. With regards

Dasan

Rajagopalan