IndiaDivine.org

இன�ற� (9.4.2009) சப�தாவரணம�

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Today marks the end of the Grand Bramhotsavam. Our Azhagiya Manavalan had a very relaxing Thirumanjanam at the chandana Mandapam. He has bath in ingredients that are meant to unstrain - chandanam, kunguma poo, kasturi thilakam, thulasi pushpam

HE is bathed in such delicate and luke warm water that would be comforting even on a baby's skin. He has been so busy in the past 10 days that all that HE does today is, relax.After thirumajanam, HE sets out for a stroll without much of the pomp and glory of all the previous days. He visits the 6th prakaram (Chitra Streets) very silently and retires at the Sanctum.  HE spent all these days of utsavam in the kannadi arai.

It is today that our Azhagiya Manavalan has Rakshabandhana Visarjanam goes back to the sanctum.He if offered " Aravannai " (similar to Chakkara Pongal but not as sweet and with lots of ghee) and milk with kunguma poo and elakkai (saffron and cardamom), after which HE goes to bed.

He completes the whole utsavam tomorrow by leading a procession by  Alum Pallaku in the  later evening.Shortly, Chithirai Bramhotsavam would start Called  Viruppan ThiruNaal.

..If SriRanga sri permits and if audiences are eager to know more, I will take you to Srirangam through my writings about Chithirai bramhotsavam. Otherwise, I will pray for all of you.

Now, after these blissfull days of Bramhotsavam celebrations, my appeal to devotees is to at least, consider visiting the temple in your locality. It is often said, " Iruppidam Vaikuntham " . So please consider any Perumal temple in your locality as Vaikuntham and visit every weekend without fail.

SriRangam is a divya kshetram where there is a festival for our Azhagiya Manavalan every month of the year -Chitthirai masam - BramhotsavamVaigasi masam - Vasanthotsavam Aani masam - Jeshtabhishekham Aadi masam - Gajendra Moksham

Aavani masam - pavitrotsavam Purattasi masam - Navarattri Utsavam Aipasi masam - Dolotsavam Karthikai masam - Deepotsavam Margazhi masam - Adhyanotsavam Thai masam - Bramhotsavam Masi masam - Theppotsavam

Panguni masam bramhotsavam.  ஸà¯à®°à¯€à®®à®¤à¯‡ à®°à®®à¯à®¯ ஜாமாதà¯à®°à¯ à®®à¯à®¨à¯€à®¨à¯à®¤à¯à®°à®¾à®¯ மஹாதà¯à®®à®¨à¯‡à®¸à¯à®°à¯€à®°à®™à¯à®• வாஸிநே பூயாத௠நிதà¯à®¯à®¸à¯à®°à¯€à®°à¯ நிதà¯à®¯ மஙà¯à®•à®³à®®à¯

Sri Ranga Yathraa Dhine DhineSri Ranga Shri Nithya Sri Nithaya Mangalam.

Vaacaka Dhosham  and misinterpretation  if any,please  forgive me for the same.DashanNarasimha Bhattar