IndiaDivine.org

Abaya Hastham Nammai Rakshikkattum! Anugrham Nammudan Irukkattum!!!!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Sri Ranga Sri !!!!!Adeyn Dashan!  To day is Panguni Utthiram Brahomotsavam is by the Grace of Our  Azagiyamanavalan and Sriranga Nachiyar wonderfully Done.

Thanks for be with us for the last couple of Days.-- Today is the day of Aalum Pallaakku, nammai aatseiyyum pallaakku.

Today marks the poorthi/completion of the Panguni Utsavam for our Azhagiya Manavalan

.. Whatever apachaaram we may have performed, Nam perumal comes around all the 4 veedhis to pardon, protect and shower his blessings on us, by virtue of his immeasureable vatsalyam.

It certainly puts all his devotees in an ecstatic state of bliss when they encounter the majestic beauty of Sri Ranganatha's nadai azhagu, udai azhagu, idai azhagu and thiru veedhi azhagu (4 chitra and 4 uttira streets). The pinnacle of happiness to all the devotees and hence Sri Ranganatha's glory is marked by his ever protecting  Abaya Hastham.

.. Let us pray to the Abaya hastams of Sri Ranganatha and Sri Ranga Naachiyaar to protect everyone.

My Best wishes and Prayers to all of our Members & Sri Ranga Sri Memebers!My Sincere  thanks to our Kannan Battar (Swamy)My Heart full thanks to www,thiruvarangam.com

Our Thanks and Regards to Mr Kidambi Sreeram swamy

Our Best wishes  and Blessings to Kannan aravind swamy!

" Neengatha selvam Niraindhu-Vayu nan makkalai petru Maghiveeray " Attraikkum Azez piravikkum unthannodu Uttromay yavum-Umakkey Nam Atseivom "