IndiaDivine.org

Have the blessings our Azagiya Manavalan in his Revathi Nakshathram!!!Blessings from Namperumal and Acharyan !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Sri Ranga Nayaki Samedha Sri Rangantha Para Brahmaney Namaha

-- Dear Srirangasri  members and friends         My Saashtaanga pranaams to Azagiya manavalan, Namperumal Sri Ranganathan Today  is Revathi Nakshatram - Azhagiya Manavalan has thirumanjanam in revathi mantapam. For teerthavari (snanam) of Chinna perumal and Ayagiya Manavalan ( There are periya perumal, utsava murthy - namperumal, 2 more murthys beside namperumal - bhoga murthy (L), theertha murthy ® karmarch murthy sayana bearer, Baljee bearer), water is taken from chandra pushkarani

After teerthavari, perumal goes to chandana mandapam. Then, He leaves by evening and goes aorund  the chitra streets, listening to Divya prabandham and Vedas, with out much pomp and celebration. He marches towards sapthavaranam with just one drum being played, the main reason is to enjoy the moments of silence between the beats of the drum. All through the days of the festival many musical instruments like Nadaswaram, thavil etc were played. and at this moment Azagiyamanavalan enjoys the drum and silence. He then goes to Ramanujar's sannidhi where they offer tender coconut to Perumalon Ramanujar's behalf. After naivedyam, He comes to dhwaja sthambam and see off all the devathaas who came to Sri Rangam for the festival and asks them to resume their duties.

Then  while returning back to Kannadi Arai he has Rakshabandhana Visarjanam In srirangam, the kids build temple in sand and mud, and they keep the idol of Perumal in it and worship Him. Realising that He would actually be present there, Ramanuja falls down on the ground and prostrates, with His heart filled with pleasure looking at the divine involvement of the kids.

People who follow Ramanujar and get his anugraham, woudl always be blessed with divine knowledge that would take them in the right path of complete surrender to the lord (sharanagathi).Our human mind is so restless all the time that we keep doing some work or the other. Amidst all this, at least by reading about Perumal or by seeing His pictures, we get a chance to think about Sri Rangam. This would make Perumal and Thayar be pleased with us and bless us with all goodness.

In 10 days of virupan tirunal, I passed on all the information that I got from Sri Rangam, as and when I received it. Our knowledge is so low and in this condition, all those who enjoyed the festivities with me  by reading my emails amidst all your difficulties and busy schedules,I hope, would have got a near live idea of the grand celebrations in Sri Rangam. I pray for you all and would like to thank you all for giving me such a wonderful opportunity to write about such a grand festival!

Also, as mentioned yesterday, please try to do some kaigaryam in Sri Rangam - anything like  coconut, ghee lamp, Sugar Crystals(kalkandu), Dry Fruits/ Raisins (draksha). It is never a good practice to go empty handed to the temple. Please do naivedyam samarpanam within your physical, financial and time limits and enjoy His beauty. It is easy for me to write all this but I know how hard it is to buy tickets and reach Sri Rangam and try to worship him among all the rush and politics and people pushing you away while worshipping.

But I am glad and feel blesses that I am receiving all the photos almost live from there which is what I share with you all. I request you all to please save all the photos I have sent so far and think of Him and perform puja for Him at your Homes with the amount of knowledge you have in it and plan for going to Sri Ranagam when it is feasible and get Ranganatha and thayar's anugraham.

With Acharya's blessings we would be having a peaceful and a prosperous year ahead. Adiyen takes your leave at this point.Vachaka Dhosham ksameekavum!  Adiyen Dashan!Narasimha bhattar 

Guest guest

SrI:

Dear Sriman Narasimha Bhattar Swamin :

Please accept all of our hearty thanks for an exceptional coverage of Srirangam Utsavams . Every morning , it was some thing to look forward to recieve your Mail and have the Sevai of Lord Ranganatha and start the day well .

You have brought Srirangam to us every day and made us feel that we are there on the streets of Srirangam listening to

the sounds of Vedam , dhivya Prabhandham and MangaLa Vaadhyams .Your narrations on the significance of the each day's utsavam is an unique feature of your postings .

We will try to assemble all the materials that you have presented in the form of an ebook entitled " Lord RanganAtha

enjoys His Utsavams"and add the appropriate commentaries from yourself as well as AzhwAr Paasurams and AchArya

Sri Sookthis . This archival material will help sevArthees have daily sevai of the Lord and offer their Maanaseeka Worship

from wherever they are and bless them with Journey to Srirangam soon .

Please let adiyEn know if this proposal is agreeable to you .

NamO SrI RanganAthAya ,

V.Sadagopan

-

Narasimha Bhattar

Saturday, April 25, 2009 1:15 AM

Have the blessings our Azagiya Manavalan in his Revathi Nakshathram!!!Blessings from Namperumal and Acharyan !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sri Ranga Nayaki Samedha Sri Rangantha Para Brahmaney Namaha

-- Dear Srirangasri members and friends My Saashtaanga pranaams to Azagiya manavalan, Namperumal Sri Ranganathan Today is Revathi Nakshatram - Azhagiya Manavalan has thirumanjanam in revathi mantapam. For teerthavari (snanam) of Chinna perumal and Ayagiya Manavalan ( There are periya perumal, utsava murthy - namperumal, 2 more murthys beside namperumal - bhoga murthy (L), theertha murthy ® karmarch murthy sayana bearer, Baljee bearer), water is taken from chandra pushkaraniAfter teerthavari, perumal goes to chandana mandapam. Then, He leaves by evening and goes aorund the chitra streets, listening to Divya prabandham and Vedas, with out much pomp and celebration. He marches towards sapthavaranam with just one drum being played, the main reason is to enjoy the moments of silence between the beats of the drum. All through the days of the festival many musical instruments like Nadaswaram, thavil etc were played. and at this moment Azagiyamanavalan enjoys the drum and silence. He then goes to Ramanujar's sannidhi where they offer tender coconut to Perumalon Ramanujar's behalf. After naivedyam, He comes to dhwaja sthambam and see off all the devathaas who came to Sri Rangam for the festival and asks them to resume their duties.Then while returning back to Kannadi Arai he has Rakshabandhana Visarjanam In srirangam, the kids build temple in sand and mud, and they keep the idol of Perumal in it and worship Him. Realising that He would actually be present there, Ramanuja falls down on the ground and prostrates, with His heart filled with pleasure looking at the divine involvement of the kids.People who follow Ramanujar and get his anugraham, woudl always be blessed with divine knowledge that would take them in the right path of complete surrender to the lord (sharanagathi).Our human mind is so restless all the time that we keep doing some work or the other. Amidst all this, at least by reading about Perumal or by seeing His pictures, we get a chance to think about Sri Rangam. This would make Perumal and Thayar be pleased with us and bless us with all goodness.In 10 days of virupan tirunal, I passed on all the information that I got from Sri Rangam, as and when I received it. Our knowledge is so low and in this condition, all those who enjoyed the festivities with me by reading my emails amidst all your difficulties and busy schedules,I hope, would have got a near live idea of the grand celebrations in Sri Rangam. I pray for you all and would like to thank you all for giving me such a wonderful opportunity to write about such a grand festival! Also, as mentioned yesterday, please try to do some kaigaryam in Sri Rangam - anything like coconut, ghee lamp, Sugar Crystals(kalkandu), Dry Fruits/ Raisins (draksha). It is never a good practice to go empty handed to the temple. Please do naivedyam samarpanam within your physical, financial and time limits and enjoy His beauty. It is easy for me to write all this but I know how hard it is to buy tickets and reach Sri Rangam and try to worship him among all the rush and politics and people pushing you away while worshipping. But I am glad and feel blesses that I am receiving all the photos almost live from there which is what I share with you all. I request you all to please save all the photos I have sent so far and think of Him and perform puja for Him at your Homes with the amount of knowledge you have in it and plan for going to Sri Ranagam when it is feasible and get Ranganatha and thayar's anugraham.With Acharya's blessings we would be having a peaceful and a prosperous year ahead. Adiyen takes your leave at this point.Vachaka Dhosham ksameekavum! Adiyen Dashan!Narasimha bhattar