IndiaDivine.org

Chitra Pournami and Narasimha Jayanthi

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Sriranga Sri Members and our Best Friends,

My Sastanga Namaskarams to our Sriranga Divaya dhamabathigal and our sri Lakshmi Narasimha.My best wishes to all of our friendsToday is Narasimha Jayanthi and Chitra Pournima, which is a very auspicious day especially for the Anugrahams of Mahalakshmi on Chitra Pournami. As it is combined with Narasimha Jayanthi, I pray that all the blessings of the God and Godeses are with all of us on this holy day. I have attached a Narasimhar Slokam with this message, kindly recite the slokam and the the blessings of Lakshmi Narasimhar will be with you always.

-- One small request  in Narasimhar worship- do not chant any slokam for five days after period or till body becomes 'clean'.This is compulsory. Also, Narasimhar is best worshipped as Swami LakshmiNArasimhar- all beaming and happy with MahaLakshmi on His Lap. Next is the YgaNArasimhar form, where He is in a divine trance. This form confers mental balance, suppression of undue desires, a spiritual personality etc. The third form of Narasimhar by Himself as Ugra Narasimhar is very powerful to be handled  Meaning:

MATA NARASIMHA, PITA NARASIMHA

BRATHA NARASIMHA, SAKHA NARASIMHA

VIDYAA NARASIMHA, DRAVINAM NARASIMHA

SWAMI NARASIMHA, SAKALAM NARASIMHA

ITHO NARASIMHA, PARATHO NARASIMHA

YATHO YATHO YAHIHI, TATHO NARASIMHA

NARASIMHA DEVAATH PARO NA KASCHIT

TASMAAN NARASNARASIMHA PRAPATTI:MATA NARASIMHA, PITA NARASIMHABRATHA NARASIMHA, SAKHA NARASIMHAVIDYAA NARASIMHA, DRAVINAM NARASIMHASWAMI NARASIMHA, SAKALAM NARASIMHAITHO NARASIMHA, PARATHO NARASIMHA

YATHO YATHO YAHIHI, TATHO NARASIMHANARASIMHA DEVAATH PARO NA KASCHITTASMAAN NARASIMHA SHARANAM PRAPADYEமாதா நரசிமà¯à®¹à®¾, பிதா நரசிமà¯à®¹à®¾à®ªà¯(4)ராதா நரசிமà¯à®¹à®¾ ஸகா நரசிமà¯à®¹à®¾à®µà®¿à®¤à¯(3)யா நரசிமà¯à®¹à®¾, தà¯(3)ரவிணம௠நரசிமà¯à®¹à®¾

ஸà¯à®µà®¾à®®à®¿ நரசிமà¯à®¹à®¾ ஸகலம௠நரசிமà¯à®¹à®¾à®‡à®¤à¯‹ நரசிமà¯à®¹à®¾ பரதோ நரசிமà¯à®¹à®¾,யதோயதோ யாஹி: ததோ நரசிமà¯à®¹à®¾,நரசிமà¯à®¹à®¾ தே(3)வாத௠பரோ ந கஸà¯à®šà®¿à®¤à¯à®¤à®¸à¯à®®à®¾à®©à¯ நரசிமà¯à®¹à®¾ சரணம௠பà¯à®°à®ªà®¤à¯(3)யேIMHA SHARANAM PRAPADYE

Mother and father is NarasimhaBrother and friend is NarasimhaKnowledge and wealth is NarasimhaMy Lord and my Everything is Narasimha.Narasimha in this world, Narasimha in the otherWherever I go, there is Narasimha

Narasimha is the only Lord,there is none otherSo, I seek refuge in you, NarasimhavidualsVachaka Dhosham ksamikkavum.Daashan,Narasimha Bhattar