IndiaDivine.org

Shri Venkateswara- -25 th Anniversary (May his Blessings Always Be With You!!!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Sriranga Sri members and Friends,My Sashtanga Pranamams to Sri Ranga Divya Dampadigal and Tirumala Divya Dampadigal.

I am taking this great opportunity to write about the glorious first day of the two day long celebration of 25th anniversary of Malibu Sri Venkateswara temple.

As written in my previous mail, the festival started at 8AM. There was Kalasha Sthapanam, Kalasha Avahanam, Vishwakshena Aradhanam, Vishwakshena Pujai, Sri Vasudeva Punyahavachanam and Bhavamana Suktham. Abhishekam (Snabana Thirumanjanam) was done to the Lord according to Sri Pancharatra Agama Shastram. Thousands of people witnessed the grand event.

We prayed to Lord Venkateswara through Varuna Suktam. The Abhishekam started by offering the application of gingelly oil (Ennai Kaappu) all over His tender Thirumeni (Body).. This was followed by abhishekam with Milk, Butter Milk and Curd, Honey, Ghee, Rose Water, Sandal (Chandanam), Saffron (Kunguma Poo), various fruit essences and tender coconut water.

Thirumanjana (Abhishekam)  was accompanied  by the recital of Taitreya Upanishad, Ueda Vinnappam, Divya Prabandham, Pancha Suktam, Narayana Suktam etc. LA Sri Vaishnava community - Nama organization was present to give a boost to the Neerattam Ustavam and with all kinds of upacharam in the morning.

Unlike the regular Thirumanjanam  that goes on in the temple every Satrday, this Thirumanjanam  started at 8 in the morning and went on till 2 in the afternoon. The whole process from kalasha Sthapanam through Prasadam took almost 6 hours. I am sure that every devotee who was present for this abhishekam would have felt the way I did - Two eyes given by the Lord are no where near sufficient to enjoy the grandeur. All we could do was to get a glimpse of HIS beauty, even though we stood there right in front of HIM through out the abhishekam. Such is HIS glory. I wish we could ask HIM to give us a body full of eyes, so that we could see more of HIM during this great abhishekam. But then, another thought crosses my mind which tells me that even with one million eyes, we cannot get a complete view of HIM. It is through HIS mercy that so many people could witness this grand event.

Many people were even lost wondering if they were in Los Angeles, or in one of the holy abodes of the lord - Tirumala, Sri Rangam. Such was the depth in the shastrams that were followed!

After the Thirumanjanam , water from HIS clothes was given to the devotees as theertha prasadam. This is called as " Eera Aadai Theertha Goshti " . Because of HIS sweetness, the thhertham from HIS vasthram was a lso so sweet. It had all the liquids with which the abhishekam was performed. One would realize how sweet HE is, by consuming this theertha prasadam!!!

The lord was decorated from His crown (Thirumudi) to HIS lotus feet (Thiruvadi) with glittering Diamonds and Gold. He stood there like the King addressing the grievances of HIS subjects!! Nakshatra Harati, Saatrumurai, Archana, Harati, Ghoshti, Sahasra Nama Parayanam, offering varieties of chitra annam followed by Theertham and Shathari marked the end of the great abhishekam event.

Losr Venkateswara Swamy a top Malibu Hills, has created such an environment and temple for Himself, so simlar to Tirumala. His Salagrama  Thirumeni(body, )the hills around, His bhaktas, having Veda parayanam, Prabhandha parayanam etc show that HE came down all the wayt o Los Angeles to protect HIS children and established HIS own samrajyam here.  HE has Garuda, Hanuman and all the 12 Azhwars around HIM all the time. He even has Jayan, Vijayan, Vasthveekshayan, Kshetra Palakan, Chandan, Prachandan, Dhatran and Vidhatran, as HIS keepers. He proves time and again that HE is the pratyaksha daivam in the Kali Yugam and HE moves with people in order to protect them. We must completely surrender and bow down to HIM!!

As quoted, " Adiyaargal vazha, Aranga nagaram vazha " , I worship and pray to Periya Perumal Sri Venkateswara Swamy and Padmavathy Thayar every day and every moment. I pray to the Lord to protect us and our traditions. I also pray to HIM to give us this chance to serve HIM forever - " Yettraikkum Yezhexh piravikkum undhannodu uttrome Umakey Naaam  Atcheivom "

Please find attached, the pictures of our lord, taken on the grand occasion of the 25th Anniversary celebrations. Take a look at HIS delicate and tender lips - The ones that swallowed mud and opened up to show the universes to Yashoda!!! These woudl relieve you all of any kind of troubles - Materialistic as well as Spiritual!

Sriman Naryanaya charanam prapadhye. Srimathe Narayanayaa Namaha.

Vachaka Dosham Kshamikkavum. Please pardon any mistakes in my writing.

shashtanga namakskarams to Sri Ranga divya dampadigal and  Tirumala divya dampadigal. We will meet again tomorrow.Mangala Sananams.

Adeyen Dhashan,Narasimha Bhattar

-- || वेंकटादà¥à¤°à¤¿ समं सà¥à¤¥à¤¾à¤¨à¤‚ बà¥à¤°à¤®à¥à¤¹à¤¾à¤‚डे नासà¥à¤¤à¤¿ किंचन, वेंकटेश समो देवो न भूतो न भविषà¥à¤¯à¤¤à¤¿ ||

||तà¥à¤µà¤¦à¥à¤­à¥à¤°à¥à¤¤à¥à¤¯à¤¾à¤­à¥à¤°à¥à¤¤à¥à¤¯à¤¾à¤ªà¤°à¤¿à¤šà¤¾à¤°à¤• भà¥à¤°à¥à¤¤à¥à¤¯à¥à¤­à¥à¤°à¥à¤¤à¥à¤¯, भृतà¥à¤¯à¤¸à¥à¤¯ भृतà¥à¤¯ इति माम सà¥à¤®à¤° लोकनाथ|| 

3 of 3 Photo(s)