IndiaDivine.org

SANNIDHI of SRI RANGANATHA at SRIRANGAM on 29 may 2009

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Bhagavathas,

Jai Sreemannarayana.

Adiyen had the BHAGYAM of RANGANATHA Darshan yesterday, 29 may 2009. Sharing the experience with other devotees is always pleasant to me. Every "darshan of Lord Ranganatha" gives us great divine strength and is always unique. We will have something special to notice and note. The Lord is RANGANATHA with Thayaar, Andal, Alwars and Acharyas.

I would like to draw an anology. We must acknowledge, having many strengths within us - such as like physical health, mental maturity, devotional apeal, loving the next, vocabulary, leadership, good friends, association with scholars and learned men, supporting family and many more. Infact every "skill or quality" present in us is a kind of strength. Here is apoint. Some times we become week in one or many strenths. To gain back the LOST strength we make efforts.

I believe, we also have DIVINE strength UN-NOTICINGLY or NOTICINGLY provided by Lord Himself, by and through His thoughts or SARANAGATHI.

When we are thirsty, we go to near WATER and draw a little for our need. When we want knowledge, we go a scholars. When ill go to doctor. Recall many such instances. Similarly when the divine strengh is weakened or LESS for any reason, WE GO TO A RESOURCEFUL TEMPLE, where that is availablle and take as much as we want. It is given to us just by DARSHAN / SANNIDHI.

Lord RANGANTHA SANNIDHI alone has abundance of this DIVINE STRENGTH and can give HUGE / APPARA KARUNA of Lord to us and therfore the TRAVEL / effort is a physicall necessity and always satisfying.

I would like to share my experience of SRIRANGAM yesterday with a couple of events that impressed me. I reached KOIL at about 9-30 AM IST and the Sun was HOT by then. There were large number of devotees and I am impatient to wait for longer time. Suddenly I noticed some devotee had put PANDIRI a top cover 15 ft high protecting devotees from SUN, made of bamboo mats, from main KOIL entrance till temple. This gave some cooling and soothing effect and made me convey THANKS to unkonown devotee.

After a little more walk, I went in and joined the queue Rs 50 for main SANNIDHI. I was tired and wished Lord Ranganatha should treat me as special, although I am not qualified for that. Suddenly I saw an old womman, about 75 years of age, 20 years elder to me, traditionally dressed, in full heath, but much weaker compared to me, returning from SANNIDHI with BISSFUL face. All my anguish vanished and I am greatful to Lord that He granted me one more SANNIDHI.

When I passed to main entrace of GARBHA GUDI, I saw a BLIND man aged about 80 held and guided by his kin (probably his daughter 50 years age) returning from SANNIDHI. He is not able to see or walk along straight. Now ALL LEARNED MEN - please tell me WHAT MADE HIM GO TO LORD, WHEN HE CAN NOT EVEN SEE or STRUGLLING TO EVEN WALK. He looked satisfied that God has given him what he wanted nad slowly move out away.

I am remided of blind KURESA (one of the desciples of BHAGAVAD RAMANUJA), who wished Lord VARADARAJA give him sight (probably INSIGHT) only to see LORD and ACHARYA alone.Can I draw some lesson that the divine strentgh is much beyond physical needs or mental peace or my wish list and necessary for ever, ever and forever.

Lord RANGANATHA shall bless us all.

Ever humble to all devotees - Peesapati V V Seetharama Chari

Web site - http://srirangam.etemples.net

P V V S Chari

Guest guest

Dear Swamin May I suggest that you subject your posting to "spell check" before sending to the groups? Sorry to bring this to your notice but I find too many spelling mistakes that distract from the serenity with which you seek to post.

Dasoham

Anbil Ramaswamy

etemples ; ; ramanuja ; From: charipvvsDate: Sat, 30 May 2009 07:26:04 +0000 SANNIDHI of SRI RANGANATHA at SRIRANGAM on 29 may 2009

Dear Bhagavathas,Jai Sreemannarayana.Adiyen had the BHAGYAM of RANGANATHA Darshan yesterday, 29 may 2009. Sharing the experience with other devotees is always pleasant to me. Every "darshan of Lord Ranganatha" gives us great divine strength and is always unique. We will have something special to notice and note. The Lord is RANGANATHA with Thayaar, Andal, Alwars and Acharyas. I would like to draw an anology. We must acknowledge, having many strengths within us - such as like physical health, mental maturity, devotional apeal, loving the next, vocabulary, leadership, good friends, association with scholars and learned men, supporting family and many more. Infact every "skill or quality" present in us is a kind of strength. Here is apoint. Some times we become week in one or many strenths. To gain back the LOST strength we make efforts. I believe, we also have DIVINE strength UN-NOTICINGLY or NOTICINGLY provided by Lord Himself, by and through His thoughts or SARANAGATHI.When we are thirsty, we go to near WATER and draw a little for our need. When we want knowledge, we go a scholars. When ill go to doctor. Recall many such instances. Similarly when the divine strengh is weakened or LESS for any reason, WE GO TO A RESOURCEFUL TEMPLE, where that is availablle and take as much as we want. It is given to us just by DARSHAN / SANNIDHI.Lord RANGANTHA SANNIDHI alone has abundance of this DIVINE STRENGTH and can give HUGE / APPARA KARUNA of Lord to us and therfore the TRAVEL / effort is a physicall necessity and always satisfying.I would like to share my experience of SRIRANGAM yesterday with a couple of events that impressed me. I reached KOIL at about 9-30 AM IST and the Sun was HOT by then. There were large number of devotees and I am impatient to wait for longer time. Suddenly I noticed some devotee had put PANDIRI a top cover 15 ft high protecting devotees from SUN, made of bamboo mats, from main KOIL entrance till temple. This gave some cooling and soothing effect and made me convey THANKS to unkonown devotee.After a little more walk, I went in and joined the queue Rs 50 for main SANNIDHI. I was tired and wished Lord Ranganatha should treat me as special, although I am not qualified for that. Suddenly I saw an old womman, about 75 years of age, 20 years elder to me, traditionally dressed, in full heath, but much weaker compared to me, returning from SANNIDHI with BISSFUL face. All my anguish vanished and I am greatful to Lord that He granted me one more SANNIDHI. When I passed to main entrace of GARBHA GUDI, I saw a BLIND man aged about 80 held and guided by his kin (probably his daughter 50 years age) returning from SANNIDHI. He is not able to see or walk along straight. Now ALL LEARNED MEN - please tell me WHAT MADE HIM GO TO LORD, WHEN HE CAN NOT EVEN SEE or STRUGLLING TO EVEN WALK. He looked satisfied that God has given him what he wanted nad slowly move out away.I am remided of blind KURESA (one of the desciples of BHAGAVAD RAMANUJA), who wished Lord VARADARAJA give him sight (probably INSIGHT) only to see LORD and ACHARYA alone.Can I draw some lesson that the divine strentgh is much beyond physical needs or mental peace or my wish list and necessary for ever, ever and forever.Lord RANGANATHA shall bless us all.Ever humble to all devotees - Peesapati V V Seetharama ChariWeb site - http://srirangam.etemples.netP V V S Chari