IndiaDivine.org

FW: Devaganam - The musical rendering of Nalaayira Divya Prabandham

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

SrI:

Dear All : Please note the details below. The cd's were distributed here in Dallas (Nama Dallas). If you are interested in getting the same , kindly contact Mrs. Getha Santhanam.

regards

Malini--- On Mon, 6/1/09, hemamalini sridhar <hemamalinisridhar wrote:

hemamalini sridhar <hemamalinisridharFW: Devaganam - The musical rendering of Nalaayira Divya Prabandhamhema7maliniDate: Monday, June 1, 2009, 11:36 PM

geetha_santhanamTo: geetha_santhanam; hemamalinisridhar; Devaganam - The musical rendering of Nalaayira Divya PrabandhamFri, 27 Jul 2007 09:57:53 -0500

Dear Friends,

Namaste. Many of you had the opportunity of purchasing the "Sacred Book of Four Thousand"

written by Srirama Bharathi and I am glad we are using it in every pasuram session.

I am now privileged to introduce to you a set of 20 CDs on Divya Prabandham

called "Devaganam", sung and narrated by Srirama Bharathi. These are actually the

1996 festival recordings of Araiyar Sevai conducted by Bharathi and includes the entire

Isaipa (musical) section of the Divya Prabandham. It covers all important pasurams in each

section of the Prabandham. The suggested donation is $100 for 20 CDs.

It comes only as a set with an excellent guide book with Raga and Tala index and notation.

Some of our friends have already ordered for these. If you are interested, please let me know

by e-mail or by calling me at 972 612 3668 before July 31, 2007 so that I can place a bulk order

with Mrs. Sowbhagya Lakshmi Bharathi, wife of Sri Bharathi who is now unassumingly

managing the Divyaprabandha Patasalai at Pallikaranai, Chennai after Sri Bharathi

attained Acharya Thiruvadi in the year 2000.

Please read more about them on their website http://www.araiyar.com/ and use the following

link to access their catalog, http://www.araiyar.com/html/checklist%20order%20form%202006.pdf.

Thank you all very much for your support.

Best Regards,

Geetha Santhanam

972 612 3668

Insert movie times and more without leaving Hotmail®. See how.