IndiaDivine.org

Gangayen Punithamaya Cauveryeen Vaasam Seiyum Azagiymanavalinen 5th Day Vasanthothsavam

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

-- Sriraga Sri members and friends, My Sashtanga pranamam to Sriranga Divya DampadigalFive days have  passed after the start of the Vasanthotsavam at Srirangam. and today our Azhagiyamanavalan   reached the Vasantha Mandapam.

Well, when I mentioned Vasantha Mandapam it brings the thought of Kaveri and Kollidam before my eyes, as I had said earlier the Vasanthotsavam is celebrated in vasantha mandapam and the main reason is to keep the heat off from Rangarajan, the King of the Kings. It is believed that river Kaveri is considered to be even more sacred than the Holy Ganges.

During each festival Theertha vari is performed by the water from Chandrapushkarani.

Lord Ranganatha is considered to be representing Venus and Chandrapushkarani is considered to be representing Moon, and Moon is considered to be the symbol for peace. It is believed that viewing the theertha vari  of Lord Ranganatha in Chandrapushkarani will  not only purify our heart but also our sins will be washed away. Please pray to the attached picture of Theertha vari performed to Lord Ranganatha.

Vachakadosham Kshamikkavum. I apologize for any faulty interpretation or wordings.

Adeyen DhashanNarasimha bhattar

7 of 7 Photo(s)