IndiaDivine.org

Nam perumal in Vasantha Utthsavam Eight day---Sri Rangam Narasimha Jayanthi in Kattu Azagiya Singar Sannadhi!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Sriranga Sri members and friends,

My Sashtanga Pranamam to Sriranga Divya Dampadigal.

I am writing today about the 8th dayof Vasanthothsavam celebrations in Srirangam.

Our Azhagiya Manavalan would pass through Garudan Sannadhi and Karthigai Gopuram entrance to enter Sri Maha Sudharshanam temple. Maha Sudharshanam, being the Lord's servant, very eagerly waits for HIS arrival. He is so desperate to have a darshanam of the Lord and take orders form HIM. Near this temple, surrounded by beautiful gardens bearing varieties of fruits, cool breeze that spreads the scent of the colourful flowers grown there, is the beautifully decorated Vasantha Mandapam. Our Namperumal pays visit to this Mandapam everyday, where HE enjoys services such as Thiruvaradhanam, Choornabhishekam, Naivedhyam, Ghoshti etc. performed by the Archakas on behalf of HIS devotees all around the world.

Azhagiyamanavalan, then goes back to Moola Sthanam around 9 - 9:30PM

Today is Narasimha Jayanthi  in our Srirangam Temple .So here with I enclosed the Narasimha swamy pictures in Srirangam.Here with I have enclosed the ancient art  from Kattu Azagiya Singar Temple Sri Narasimha Swamy pictures.

MATA NARASIMHA, PITA NARASIMHA

BRATHA NARASIMHA, SAKHA NARASIMHA

VIDYAA NARASIMHA, DRAVINAM NARASIMHA

SWAMI NARASIMHA, SAKALAM NARASIMHA

ITHO NARASIMHA, PARATHO NARASIMHA

YATHO YATHO YAHIHI, TATHO NARASIMHA

NARASIMHA DEVAATH PARO NA KASCHIT

TASMAAN NARASNARASIMHA PRAPATTI:

Please take the blessing of our namperumal with abhayahastham which will keep our mind body and the soul cool and calm.Would encourage feedback to write more about the postings.

Vachakadosham Kshamikkavum. I apologize for any faulty interpretation or wordings.Adeyen Dhashan,Narasimha bhattar

5 of 5 Photo(s)