IndiaDivine.org

Tiruneermalai Branch of Poundarikapuram Swami Asramam

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Bhaagavatas I am sure all of you would have known by now the grand inauguration of the branch of Poundarikapuram Swami Asramam and Sannidis at Tiruneermalai, Chennai.

It is with great pleasure that I share with you excerpts of mail received from Sri Madhava Kannan Swami, de-facto Moderator of "Sri Ranga Sri" and a prime Sishya of Srimad Andavan, Poundarikapuram Swami Asramam, Srirangam.

It is my privilege to join him in requesting all Sishyas, Abhimanis and well wishers of the Asramam to contribute as much as they can (not necessarily limiting to Rs.10,000/= suggested by him) for the noble cause ASAP to help us reach the target.

Please also inform me of your pledges in this regard, to help co-ordinating our efforts.

Thank you

Dasoham

Anbil Ramaswamy

================================================================

"Let us continue to work together and perform bhagavad, bhAgawatha, Acharya kainkaryams. We earnestly appeal to selected friends, sishyas, and abhimanis to separately undertake this part of the Asramam branch establishment. If the burden is shared by contributing separate parcels of Rs. 10,000/- each or even less by about 150 persons for this, we could manage the task and complete the Samprokshanam.All donations in cash or by DD or by cheque payable at Chennai or at Srirangam should be made payable to SPAV ABHIVARDHINI TRUST which enjoys 80G exemption of IT Act valid upto 31/03/2010.Payments, if payable at Srirangam, may be sent to: SrikaryamSrimad Andavan Poundarikapuram Swami AsramamSPAV Abhivardhini Trust43A/13, Asramam Road, SrirangamTRICHY – 620 006Ph: 0431-2436100Payments, if payable at Chennai, may be sent to: SPAV Abhivardhini Trust34 Nachiappan StreetMahalingapuramCHENNAI – 600 034Mobile: 0-98400 13012Please send me an email pledging your support towards this divine kainkaryam.AzhwAr ThiruvaDigaLE SaraNamRegardsNamo NarayanadAsan"