IndiaDivine.org

Welcome To Malibu Hindu Temple Thiru Adi Pooram!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

--  Dear Sriraga Sri Memembers & Friends!Namaskarams.My Sastanga Namaskarams to Periya Perumal and Periya Piratiyar!

We would like to inform all the members of Sri Ranga Sri as well as our friends that the Thiruvadipooram  festival is going to be celebrated on Saturday, July the 25th! We intend to celebrate the festival in our Malibu Sri Venkateswara Temple, with your support! The best way everybody can add more grandeur is by being present  with us through out the day and help us turn this grand event in to a memorable one!! So, I request  everyone living around Los Angeles to make it for this event and receive the blessings from our Godha Devi and Our Venkateswara!

In order to add more pomp and glory to the celebration, we plan to have live Nadaswaram and Saxophone accompanied by special Thavil. The garland that would be offered to  Sri Andal(Godha Nachiyar) and our Periya perumal on this day has a special significance - It is going to be made in Tamil Nadu and offered at Kshethram and then transported to Sri Venkateswara Temple at Malibu .

This being a rare opportunity at a place so far away from India, I request one and all to make the best of this day and please attend the function and have the blessings from Perumal and Thayar !

We sincerely pray for you and your  family & your friends.

Thanks with Regards,Adeyen DashaanNarasimha bhattar  

Reply Forward