IndiaDivine.org

Mature minds

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

mature minds

Respected Sirs,

I wish to request all those who are reading these forum to Moderate their views on whatever was written about mature minds because all the writing is not in good taste and the main focus of the groups like Sriranga Sri and all other groups is not to do Bhagavata Apachara . I hope all of us will exhibit this restraint : like Sri Krishna who was so patient with all bad comments made about him .

This will be in Good taste and also reflecting mature minds.

I don't know why at all this writing up about Bhagavatas started and now digressed to Bhoga Bhumi or Tapo Bhumi and I don't think any of our Acharyas will permit this and will not accept all this . Like good men let us Forget and forgive all those who do Bhagavatha apachra and concentrate on the real saranagati on Alavandar's Bday.

May Alavandar give us the mind which he begs from Lord

bhavantam evänucaran nirantaraù

praçänta-niùçeña-manorathäntaraù |

kadäham aikäntika-nitya-kiìkaraù praharñayiñyämi sanätha-jévitam ||43|| I think this has happened , Because Lord himself Must have wanted us to introspect and he must have made Anbil mama write this and He must have got into the minds of Others to rebut and may be it is His desire to bring us all closer to each other and do Proper kainkaryam at our divayadesams and also at Pomona.I hope these writings are not viewed by our Acharyas as they must be pained at this development.Adiyen Dasan

Narasimhannarasimhan kannan

Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.