IndiaDivine.org

RE: MODERATE -- kumar_nttours@... posted to

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear friend:

Thanks for a unique kainkaryam in bringing to light the various "Abodes of Vishnu Avatar" that you have been serializing.

I would suggest that besides just listing the temples, you should also collect and publish details of their exact locations, how to reach, timings of Darshan , contact persons, facilities for stay etc. It would be great if you could also include a few pictures / videos for visual delight.

I know it is difficult to assemble all the information of all the temples. At least you can provide information of such of those temples as you may be able to readily collect. This will help Bhaagavatas wishing to visit to have a clearer idea for planning their trips.

Dasoham

Anbil Ramaswamy

Mon, 14 Sep 2009 04:39:05 +0000-accept-LnYpzHM1A0olMi7frRy_DHc To: -owner Subject: MODERATE -- kumar_nttours posted to Hello, A message has been sent to the group from kumar_nttours The message summary:--------------------FROM: kumar_nttours DATE: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 04:39:00 -0000 SUBJECT: Abodes of Vishnu Avatar (Dattatreya) - Part 11 There are 11 temples in my list. One temple (Bhaktapur) is in Nepal. Also I understand from my learned friends that there are more than 100 temples (almost in all villages) in maharastra, particularly in the nashik area. Most of the temples have tri-mukhi-datta (three faced). Few rare templeshave eka-mukhi-datta (single face) Sri Dattatreya temple Gangapur Sri Dattatreya Temple Dharwad Sri Dattatreya Temple Bangalore Sri Dattatreya Temple -------------------- A complete copy of this message has been attached for your convenience. This message requires your approval for one of the following reasons:* Your group is set to moderate all messages from this user, OR* Your group is set to moderate messages from all users To approve or reject this message using the web, please visit:/pending?view=1 & msg=12893 To approve this message using email, reply to this message. You do not need to attach the original message, just reply and send. To reject this message using email, forward this message to -reject-azaoEM=JrTQVXx2OBvFRa4g NOTE: The pending message will expire after 14 days. If you do not take action within that time, the pending message will be automaticallyrejected. does this to maintain a high quality ofservice for our users. Thank you for choosing . Regards, Customer Care