IndiaDivine.org

Sri Saraswati Temple

Rate this topic

Guest guest

There are 8 temples in my list. It was pleasant surprise to note that the temple

of Sri Veda Vyasa and Sri Saraswati are adjacent to each other at Basar (Basara)

Sri Saraswati Temple Basar

Sri Saraswati Temple Wargal

Sri Saraswati Temple Panachikkad

Sri Saraswati Temple Koothanur

Sri Saraswati Temple Pushkar

Sri Saraswati Temple Pehowa

Sri Saraswati Temple North Paravur

Sri Saraswati Temple Gadag

Google maps are available at

http://travel.worldlinkindex.com/temples-saraswati.html

With best wishes

Kumar Ramabhadran

SrI:

Dear Sriman Rajagopalan : Many thnaks for sharign these lovely images of Lord Narasimhan .

V.Sadagopan

- s rajagopalan

Dear sir;

Surprisingly I came to know today from a relative of mine that there is a Lakshminrisimhan with 64 arms (32 each side) in a place between Ahmedabad and kandla port.it is situated on a hilloc Arabian sea is on the other side. Kindly enlighten if you have come across this. and if so can you get a photo

i have heard about nrisimhan with sixteen arms one at singarkudi near Pondichery and another one at Kizapavoor near Tenkasi in tirunelveli dist.

I am attaching kizapavoor nrisimhar photo

There is abeaufiful small nrisimhar in sayanakolam near panruti (Tiruvadigai saranarayanan temple)

kindly reply

with regards

Dasan

Rajagopalan/0000hrs/27.09.09

2 of 2 Photo(s)

SrI:

Dear All :

At theYathOkta Kaari Sannidhi , Saraswati is present at the sacred feet of Sayana Moorthy serving Her Father-in-law . There is no seperate sannidhi for Her but She is inside the garbha gruham . The 17th ebook on Sri Vegaa sEthu stotram of Swamy Desikan has the beautiful picture of the Sonna VaNNam seytha PerumAL who provided abhanga Rakshanam for the aSva mEdha Yaagam performed by His son , the Chathurmukha Brahmaa from the rage of Saraswathy .

http://www.sundarasimham.org

Here in this ebook , You will find not only beautiful images of archaa moorthy of YathOktakAri but also Swamy Desikan's archai at SriperumbhUthUr .

NamO Sri VedAntha DesikAya,

V.Sadagopan

-

sv raghavan

; Kumar

Sunday, September 27, 2009 12:15 AM

Re: Sri Saraswati Temple

Very good information from Mr. Kumar. I would like to add one more saraswati temple which is at VARGAL, about 25 to 30 Kms., from Secunderabad. This is an ancient temple not much known to prople so far. Now it started gathering bhaktas. Almost every sunday and holiday it is being visited by many people.

With regards.

VIJAYA RAGHAVAN

--- On Wed, 23/9/09, Kumar <kumar_nttours > wrote:

Kumar <kumar_nttours > Sri Saraswati Temple Date: Wednesday, 23 September, 2009, 11:05 PM

There are 8 temples in my list. It was pleasant surprise to note that the temple of Sri Veda Vyasa and Sri Saraswati are adjacent to each other at Basar (Basara) .Sri Saraswati Temple BasarSri Saraswati Temple WargalSri Saraswati Temple PanachikkadSri Saraswati Temple KoothanurSri Saraswati Temple PushkarSri Saraswati Temple PehowaSri Saraswati Temple North ParavurSri Saraswati Temple GadagGoogle maps are available at http://travel. worldlinkindex. com/temples- saraswati. htmlWith best wishesKumar Ramabhadran

Add whatever you love to the India homepage. Try now!