IndiaDivine.org

Quotes from ALWARS and Ranganatha of Srirangam

Rate this topic

Guest guest

OM Namo Narayanaya,

Dear Bhagavathaas,

Lord Ranganatha is giving me few oppurtunities / occaasions, when I need to speak out my views on different subjects to colleagues, proffessionals and younger people. I would like to utilize this oppurtunity, to remember quotes from ALWARS, Bhagavad Ramanuja and Ranganatha on various occassions. I would like to quote them and that context and very well apply it to present day and current issue. I might have oppurtunity to narrate a brief on the occassion and related ALWAR.

I request help from devotees to email me any information, quotes or related paasurams with context and essense. I feel this will not only benefit present situation but also give us an oppurtunity to recall our sacred divyavya samaptthi.

Adiyen shall put up WEB page of the quotes usable in every context froma simple birth day to a board meeting, but only from from Bhagavad Ramanuja, Alwars, Lord Ranaganatha, Thaayaar, Andal and similar. Say a 108 quotes to start with.

I humbly submit I have nothing except a wish towards Lord Ranganatha's Lotus feet.

Ever humble to all devotees.

~ Peesapati V V S Chari, Web site : http://etemples.net

Maamekam Saranam VrajaP V V S Chari