IndiaDivine.org

Azagiya Manavalan in during the 3rd Day of vaikunta Ekadeshi!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Sri Sriranga Sri Memembers!Dear friendsMy Sastanga Namaskarams to our Namperumal ,Azagiyamanavalan!Today is the  Third Day  Utthsavam in Vaikunata Ekadeshi Pagalpatthu.-- Lord Sri Ranganatha  not only purify our hearts but also our sins will be absolved!

On this day, Namperumal, as usual, goes to  Arjuna Manadapam from HIS moolasthanam. My sincere prayer is that HIS beautiful Woiyyara nadai, kasturi thilakamum, on this blissful day at Srirangam, People are blessed to see our Namperumal  and I request the readers of this mail  to view the picture of  our  Azagiyamanavalan will bless us with the strength and courage so that sucess will always be with us.

This beautifully describes how our Namperumal is taking rest watching the the benign people of srirangam and as he witnesses the people's dedication and eager in celebrating the festival which brings bliss on his face

- .  Lets pray to our Lord  Sri Rangantha  so that he will bless us but also protect us from the evils of the society. pleasant smell of the soil along kaveri and everything that has any relation with Sri Ranganatha must always be with us

Vachakadosham Kshamikkavum. I apologize for any faulty interpretation or wordings.Adeyen Dhashan,Narasimha bhattar

4 of 4 Photo(s)