IndiaDivine.org

5th day of Pagal patthu utthsavam!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Narasimha Bhattar <nbhattarMon, Dec 21, 2009 at 9:31 PM5th day of Pagal patthu utthsavam!

SRS

Dear Sri Sriranga Sri Memembers, My Sastanga Namaskarams to our Namperumal Azagiyamanavalan!

Today is the fifth day of the utthsavam and today Arayar Swamy explains  for the Amalanathipiran. Amalanathipiran is the complete description of  Sriranganathan's beauty. His Thirumeni(Body),  His Alankaram, His Eyes, and his greatest gift to us, his Thiruvadi(Lotus Feet). As per the pasuram, today Sriranganatha is wearing the legendary Pandian Kondai, His Thirumudi. His Crown is encrusted with precious gems and rare stones mesmerizing all who look upon it. All the Kings of the Chera/Chola/Pandia dynasties and especially from Andhra, Sri Vijay Ranga Chokanathar  have donated numerous invaluable gems and gold and diamonds, to honor the King of Kings, The Supreme Divinity, Our Nam Perumal, Sri Azhagiya Manavalan! Of special note, in the picture enclosed, you can see the green tarp overhead our Nam Perumal, this is because of the season, its chilly in the early morning in the streets of Sri Rangam.

If you look at the pictures enclosed, you can see his Abhya Hastam(His Blessing Right Hand). Today is a specialty in that, this Divine Hand is adorned with the rare Kohinoor Diamonds, if you look closely you can see the Sri Chakra in the middle. There is a diamond pendant with a ruby encrusted in the middle that is hanging from His Abhya Hastam, when He goes on his Oyyara Nadai as explained yesterday, this pendant sways with His movements, these two eyes are not enough to gaze upon Him!

In his Thirumarbhu (Chest ) Sri Ranganatha is wearing Pranava Karam Vimana Padakam. The is truly magnificent, as the whole Moolasthanam(Sanctum Santorum), including Sri Devi, Boo Devi, Periya Perumal, Uthsavar, and his personal security, Jaya and Vijaya-The Dwarabalakas are ALL ENCRUSTED in the Vimana Padakam! I am truly humbled to say that Lord Ranganatha has blessed me as Archagar of Sri Rangam and to hold this Vimana Padakam in my hands as I gazed upon His face, His Thirumeni and was lost by Azhagiya Manavalan's magnificence!!

In conclusion, let us all be blessed and may Sri Ranganatha's presence always be in all our lives

koNdalvaNNanaik kOvalanAyveNNaiuNdavAyan ennuLLam kavarnthAnaiaNdarkOnaNiyarangan ennamuthinaikkaNdakaNkaL maRRonRinaikkANAvEMeaning:My eyes which saw Him, who has the form of a moisture laden cloud, who has the mouth with

which He ate butter when born as a yadava, who stole my heart, who is the Lord of the nithyasooris, who rests in Srirangam which is an ornament to this world, who is nectar to me, will not see anything else.

Vacha thosham kshamikkavumAdeyen Dashan,Narasimha bhattar 

-- R Narasimhabhattar

4 of 4 Photo(s)