IndiaDivine.org

FW: Meaning of the Name Harivardhan

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Bhagavatas:

Forwarded for informationDasoham

Anbil Ramaswamy

Sat, 23 Jan 2010 10:21:31 +0530rahul4skSubject: RE: Meaning of the Name Harivardhanramanbil

Dear Mama,

Thank you very much for your concrete reply, we will go ahed to bill in the birth certificate with"Harivardhan" he is 5 months baby,,,playing & entralling all of us awaiting to see our Anbil Mama Soon

regards-

Rahul--- On Sat, 23/1/10, Ram Anbil <ramanbil wrote:

Ram Anbil <ramanbilRE: Meaning of the Name Harivardhan"rahul atul" <rahul4skSaturday, 23 January, 2010, 1:49 AM

Dear Atul:Both mean the same thing. Hari has several meanings but the chief one is that it is the name of is Sri Vishnu- Krishna derived from the root "hri" = "to take away or remove evil or sin" - "Harir harati paapaani" is a famous quote.Vardhana means (according to Monier Williams Sanskrit- English Dictionary): increasing, growing, thriving, strengthening, animating, granting prosperity, gladdening, exhilarating. Go ahead! Congratulations!May your baby, Hari Vardhan, bring you and your family increased prosperity through the grace of Hari! Is he already born or is expected? DasohamAnbil Ramaswamy

Sat, 23 Jan 2010 01:19:18 +0530rahul4skSubject: Meaning of the Name Harivardhanramanbil

Dear mama,

Namaskaram to you,

You have great command oover Saskrit language & Tamil as well.

I wish to name my baby as Harivardhan, could you kinldy tell me the maeaning of Harivardhan...I have heard the name Vishnuvardhan, can you please enlighten me as what would be the meaning of Harivardhan please.

with folded hands.

yours sincerely

rahul A manthalkar

Solapur

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.