IndiaDivine.org

repy

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Swaminyes ur reply had been right in every way. but do we check if an appeal is made. i can bring to light many instances that had been going on for the last few yrs, how the money got through appeal had been misused for some ones selfish ends. but i had been keeping mum, as it would tarnish the image of a great institution, that had been built by many great acharyas with out any selfish motive. but those days have gone by and now the only interest they have is to enjoy life at others cost. many are doing this not to name just one but many are there who enjoy. if an appeal comes in a magazine or in any form kindly do check re check, verify then see that the money sent is being used the way it should have

been, a donor has every right to ask for accounts and check them, spend some time, go the place were they say it had been used see it for urself that had the money had been used in a proper manner, but one can know this only if they check the accounts and then vist the place. if not they cant find anything.i had been buring inside for the last few years, how much money which had been got as donations and who all had grown by looting the money sent for a particular purpose.PLEASE KINDLY I BEG ONE AND ALL NOT TO JUST SEND MONEY AND KEEP QUIET, IF YOU FIND ANY FRAUD PLEASE BRING IT TO THE NOTICE OF ALL SO THAT MANY WOULD NOT BE CHEATED THEY WAY MANY HAD BEEN.DASAN R. RAGHUNATHANRam Anbil <ramanbilrraghu5; rajamragu; andavan ; oppiliappan ; ; Journal SDDS ; raghavanvee; Mukundan <krupa; kalyanapuramamudan; sadagopan.iyengar gmail.com <sadagopan.iyengar; Sadagopan Varadachari <yennappan; Srinivasan Paduka Bhavanam <r_sv; vasans2008; rsoundar; Eyetex Rajagopalan RR <shrirr; ramanramanujan; "hayagreeva tcs@" <hayagreeva_tcsThu,

28 January, 2010 22:44:09RE: Re: an appeal

Dear allThis is precisely what we have been highlighting all through. This is precisely why we have incorporated Paragraph 10 of Guidelines for posting "Appeals for funds" in "Sri Ranga Sri".

Excerpts from our warnings on the subject are given below.

Please take a moment to read through and reflect - as we feel that of late far too numerous appeals are being received for "this, that or the other" so called Kainkaryams. Some of them are direct appeals while some indulge in incorporating the appeals surreptitiously camouflaged in an otherwise agreeable posting on our philosophical doctrines.

We do not approve such postings and also warn the contributors that if they persist in posting such matter ignoring the conditions contained in Paragraph 10 above, they run the risk of being removed from our membership.

Dasoham

Anbil Ramaswamy

Moderator,

"Sri Ranga Sri"

rajamragu; andavan ; oppiliappan ; RamanujaMission ; ; raghavanvee; krupa; kalyanapuramamudan; sadagopan.iyengar; yennappan; r_sv; vasans2008; rsoundar; shrirr; ramanramanujan; hayagreeva_tcsFrom: rraghu5Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 05:05:53 -0800 Re: an appeal

adiyen dasan

this mail may be of a surprise and shock to many but this is what i wanted to write to one and all for a long time, but did not get the courage to do so but today when i was reading srimad ramayana which was written and printed long back i got the courage to do so, may god sri sita rama and sri hanuman give me the blessing.

many of you had been sending money to many when they ask for but have any one of you had checked that they money had been used for the purpose for which it was sent. we think when we are asked we do so out of sympathy or think that is gods command, but how many of you think that one and all had been taken for a ride and the money sent is not spent for what it was ment for.

whoever asks for money just make sure you get a proper receipt and try to find out if they money goes for the purpose for which it was sent.

let me give all of you an example, some yrs back one person from united states came to india he was asked that he should bear the cost of constructing old age homes, and without a second thought he gave a cheque for a huge amount, but till now the old age home had not been constructed nor any land got for that purpose, when he came to check it he was not respected at all.

so please i am not saying that you should not send money, but please do check that is it used for the purpose for which it is sent. and try to get the account and find if the papers are correct, and find out the money spent is worth it.

many would say am a dorihi but this is gods command to me. so please do take care when all of you send money in future please cross check and find out.

the donor has every right to know so use it

adiyen dasan

raghunathan r.

T.Raguveeradayal <rajamragu@rediffmai l.com>andavan <andavan@ .com>; oppiliappan <oppiliappan>; RamanujaMission; ; raghavanvee@ gmail.com; Mukund <krupa (AT) singnet (DOT) com.sg>; kalyanapuramamudan@ .co. in; sadagopan iyengar <sadagopan.iyengar@ gmail.com>; Sadagopan <yennappan (AT) computer (DOT) net>; Srinivasan Rangaswamy <r_sv@ .com>; srinivasan s <vasans2008 (AT) gmail (DOT) com>; Soundar <rsoundar (AT) gmail (DOT) com>; RR <shrirr (AT) gmail (DOT) com>; raman ramanuja iyengar <ramanramanujan@ .co. uk>; haya greeva <hayagreeva_tcs@ >Sun, 24 January, 2010 19:37:27 "Dhvarai" -- From

"SamrakshaNee"

adiyen dasasya vignaapanam. Another article by Sri Ramaswami Dasan ( Sri T.C. Srinivasan swamy says it is that famous Sri D.Ramaswamy Iyengar) in the 1940 February issue of "SamrakshaNee" monthly under title "Dhvarai" can be read and enjoyed at http://rajamragu. spaces.live. com

adiyen learn that among the handful of few visitors to my blog , a few take print outs of the articles for leisurely reading. They have to select and print. To make the job easy, here is another simple method. Just log on to www.pdfmyurl. com give the name of the site's url, for example, http://rajamragu. spaces.live. com and hit on the "P" symbol on the right side. You can get the the site as pdf within seconds. You can thus save any website of your choice as pdf

In my other blog http://thiruppul. blogspot. com you can find a link at the end of the blog post "Download as pdf" There just click on it and instantly you will get that particular post as pdf file to your system. Adiyen,Dasan,Thiruppathi RaguveeradayalC/O SRIRANGAM SRIMAD ANDAVAN ASHRAMAM,THIRUPPULLANI 62353204567-254242/ /919443301091http://thiruppul. blogspot. comhttp://rajamragu. spaces.live. com