IndiaDivine.org

Acharya / Azhwar Lineage Details Required !!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Can any one help me with a document / content / web site which talks about our Acharya / Azhar lineage with their Date of Birth (both english and tamizh), birth place, birth star (nakshathram) and their acharyas or disciple detail.

Would like to have it in a single sheet with details so that can use it for reference in daily life to know the BIRTH dates of each of the azhwars and acharyans and pray to them.

Dasan

Rangarajan

Hotmail: Trusted email with Microsoft’s powerful SPAM protection. Sign up now.

Dasoham:

I felt that this I should do a basic google on these detail and found some basic and useful details on our Acharya lineage.

This is not completed yet and I would want those who have immense knowledge on our acharyas and their work to contribute to this enhancement.

Attached is the file. Do let me know if there are any deletion or addition to be made to this.

Appreciate your help.

Dasan

Mangudi Rangarajan

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter"

From: rangaindDate: Fri, 5 Feb 2010 01:28:17 +0530 Acharya / Azhwar Lineage Details Required !!!

Can any one help me with a document / content / web site which talks about our Acharya / Azhar lineage with their Date of Birth (both english and tamizh), birth place, birth star (nakshathram) and their acharyas or disciple detail. Would like to have it in a single sheet with details so that can use it for reference in daily life to know the BIRTH dates of each of the azhwars and acharyans and pray to them. DasanRangarajan

Hotmail: Trusted email with Microsoft’s powerful SPAM protection. Sign up now.

Hotmail: Powerful Free email with security by Microsoft. Get it now.

1 of 1 File(s)

Acharya_Lineage.xls