IndiaDivine.org

Need help - Visiting Divyadesams near Tirunelveli

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Bhagavathas,With Acharyan anugraham I have got a chance to visit temples near Tirunelveli.I am planning to visit Nava tirupathis,Vanamaamalai and Thirukurungudi.It would be great if people who have already visited could clarify the below things:1.I think staying in Tirunelveli would be the best.Do you have any decent lodge contact details?2.Do you have any reliable cab driver details who can take me to these DDs?.It would be great if you could tell me the ongoing rates also.3.I will reach Tirunelveli on Tuesday morning 7.00 am and I will catch the chennai train by next day evening.Will I have time to visit Srivilliputhur?Thanks in advance,~Daasan Seshadrinaathan

Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.

Adiyen Ramanuja Dasan.

We stayed at Ahobila Matam at Azhwar Tirunagari. They know one cab driver and one Auto driver, both of whom are nice people.

The details that I enlist below are of Aug 2008.

There is a Mythili Mami in the Ahobila Matam. I think their number is 04639-273845.

The cab driver's name is Kannan. His number was (in Aug 2008) +91-94865-87416.

namO nArAyaNAya!--- On Sat, 2/6/10, balaji narasimhan <balaji17684 wrote:balaji narasimhan <balaji17684 Need help - Visiting Divyadesams near Tirunelveli Date: Saturday, February 6, 2010, 9:34 PM

Dear Bhagavathas,With Acharyan anugraham I have got a chance to visit temples near Tirunelveli. I am planning to visit Nava tirupathis,Vanamaam alai and Thirukurungudi.It would be great if people who have already visited could clarify the below things:1.I think staying in Tirunelveli would be the best.Do you have any decent lodge contact details?2.Do you have any reliable cab driver details who can take me to these DDs?.It would be great if you could tell me the ongoing rates also.3.I will reach Tirunelveli on Tuesday morning 7.00 am and I will catch the chennai train by next day evening.Will I have time to visit

Srivilliputhur?Thanks in advance,~Daasan Seshadrinaathan

Hotels at Tirunelveli :

Hotel Arya’s : 0462 – 2339002

Hotel Janakiram : 0462 – 2331941

Hotel Barani : 0462 – 2333235

Hotel Nainar : 0462 – 2339312

Note : Thanks to Sriman Ramadurai Swamy

Thirukkurungudy :There is an Ahobila mutt guest house near the main gopuram with all facilities . One Sri Ramanujam swamy (thirukumarar of late jeer) will arrange for food and other needs He is very fit and noble person and looking after yatrikas. Let us give to him the cost.

His contact nos : Sri D. Ramanujam- 04632-265692, 265695. Cell No- 9360548292

Navathirupathi :

There are many mutts at Azhwarthirunagari and for Ahobila mutt ContactNo: 04639-273845 Cell Nos: 9443408285,9790309841 Smt Mythili (wife of Mutt Aarathagar) She will arrange for boarding and lodging and also transport arrangements to visit entire 9 kshetrams (auto or car or van).

Sriram Aravamuthan <vidusri2 ; balaji narasimhan <balaji17684Mon, 8 February, 2010 10:02:25 AMRe: Need help - Visiting Divyadesams near Tirunelveli

Adiyen Ramanuja Dasan.We stayed at Ahobila Matam at Azhwar Tirunagari. They know one cab driver and one Auto driver, both of whom are nice people.The details that I enlist below are of Aug 2008.There is a Mythili Mami in the Ahobila Matam. I think their number is 04639-273845.The cab driver's name is Kannan. His number was (in Aug 2008) +91-94865-87416.namO nArAyaNAya!--- On Sat, 2/6/10, balaji narasimhan <balaji17684@ .co. in> wrote:

balaji narasimhan <balaji17684@ .co. in> Need help - Visiting Divyadesams near TirunelveliSaturday, February 6, 2010, 9:34 PM

Dear Bhagavathas,With Acharyan anugraham I have got a chance to visit temples near Tirunelveli. I am planning to visit Nava tirupathis,Vanamaam alai and Thirukurungudi.It would be great if people who have already visited could clarify the below things:1.I think staying in Tirunelveli would be the best.Do you have any decent lodge contact details?2.Do you have any reliable cab driver details who can take me to these DDs?.It would be great if you could tell me the ongoing rates also.3.I will reach Tirunelveli on Tuesday morning 7.00 am and I will catch the chennai train by next day evening.Will I have time to visit Srivilliputhur?Thanks in advance,~Daasan Seshadrinaathan