IndiaDivine.org

RE: 90th Birthday Celebrations of Srimad Paravakkottai Andavan of Sri Poundarikapuram Swami Asramam

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear all

I am forwarding a message from Sri V.N.venkatanathan Swami on the next Tirunakshatram celebrations of Srimad Andavan, Poundarikapuram Swami Asramam, Srrangam both at Srirangam and at Tiruneermalai in the 3rd week of March 2010.

On behalf of the members of the BAC and IRP, Moderator and Co-Moderator of Sri Ranga Sri, I cordially invite you to attend the functions and recieve the blessings of the Achaarya Saarvabouman. Please mark your calendar and arrange for your trip.

I will be attending the function at Srirangam. This is for your kind information. I look forward to meeting you all.

Dasoham

Anbil Ramaswamy

Fri, 26 Feb 2010 03:38:29 -0800trgovindarajanSubject: Fw: 90th Birthday Celebrations of Srimad Paravakkottai Andavan of Sri Poundarikapuram Swami Asramamgeetha.lakshmanCC: ramanbil

fyi--- On Fri, 2/26/10, Venkatanathan VN (HOD/CCLT/Corporate/SCL) <vnv wrote:

Venkatanathan VN (HOD/CCLT/Corporate/SCL) <vnv90th Birthday Celebrations of Srimad Paravakkottai Andavan of Sri Poundarikapuram Swami Asramam"'srivaishnavan'" <srivaishnavan, "'S.Varadarajan'" <S.Varadarajan, "'muralidhar rangaswamy'" <rangaswamy_m, "'VS'" <yennappan, "'trgovindarajan'" <trgovindarajanFriday, February 26, 2010, 5:26 AM

I am forwarding a scanned copy of the invitation for the 90th birthday celebrations of Srimad Paravakkottai Andavan of Sri Poundarikapuram Swami Asramam.

I need not stress the need for collecting support of as many overseas disciples and abhimanis for the celebrations. It is singularly memorable occasion considering the advanced age, scholarship and anushtanam of our Acharya.

I am not readily able to lay my hands on the email ids of many of our sishyas overseas, especially in UK , Kuwait , Dubai , Singapore besides in USA . Will you kindly take the trouble of forwarding this invitation to all of them whom you think would be able to support the celebrations considerably?

Regards

V N Venkatanathan

This message sent from Sundaram Clayton Ltd. may contain information (Including attachment) that is non-public, proprietary,privileged,confidential and intended only for the use of individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient and received this email by mistake,you are hereby notified that any use of this information, distribution,retransmission,disseminationor copying is unlawful and strictly prohibited.You are advised to delete this email from your system immediately.