IndiaDivine.org

Fw: Sri Ahobila Muth USA 2010 Calendar now available

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Sri Ahobila Muth USA is pleased to announce the availability of calendar for 2010 (April 2010 - April 2011). This year's calendar features glossy pictures, slokams (themed) and their meanings, detailed calendar information including nakshatram, thithi, rahukaalam, yamakandam and azhwar, acharya thirunakshatrams along with festivals which have been computed by experts in Sri Rangam using sunrise and sunset times in the USA and is available for both Eastern and Pacific timezones.

Please visit our website www.ahobilamutt.org and order your copy today.

Thanks

Sri Ahobila Muth Team.

Dear All KrishNa BhakthAs :

P.S : I had the good fortune to see this pre-release version of the calendar . I can not describe fully the beauty of the content

assembled with great care and devotion to the Dolai KaNNans . The digital quality images are superb and the slOkams/

Paasurams chosen to illustrate the KrishNAnubhavams of AzhwArs and BhAgavatAs are exquisitely blended together with the appropriate images .

This calendar is a collector's item and please acquire them while the supply lasts .

Srimath Azhagiya Singar ThiruvadigaLE SaraNam ,

DhAsan , V.Sadagopan

Guest guest

Sri Ahobila Muth USA is pleased to announce the availability of calendar for 2010 (April 2010 - April 2011). This year's calendar features glossy pictures, slokams (themed) and their meanings, detailed calendar information including nakshatram, thithi, rahukaalam, yamakandam and azhwar, acharya thirunakshatrams along with festivals which have been computed by experts in Sri Rangam using sunrise and sunset times in the USA and is available for both Eastern and Pacific timezones.

Please visit our website www.ahobilamutt.org and order your copy today.

Thanks

Sri Ahobila Muth Team.

Dear All KrishNa BhakthAs :

P.S : I had the good fortune to see this pre-release version of the calendar . I can not describe fully the beauty of the content

assembled with great care and devotion to the Dolai KaNNans . The digital quality images are superb and the slOkams/

Paasurams chosen to illustrate the KrishNAnubhavams of AzhwArs and BhAgavatAs are exquisitely blended together with the appropriate images .

This calendar is a collector's item and please acquire them while the supply lasts .

Srimath Azhagiya Singar ThiruvadigaLE SaraNam ,

DhAsan , V.Sadagopan