IndiaDivine.org

flat available in srirangam

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Sri Mate Ramanujaya namaha.. Namaskarams to all Bhagavathas and the members of the group.Activities of our Bhakthi group is updated and i am very happy enjoying the articles by the Bhagavath bandhavas ,. thanks for the almighty to have such a great scholors and their contributions to the vaishnavites .

Dear members , first pardon me for posting this message. Because Many devotees wishes to have the darshan of Lord shriranganathar , Divyadampahtis at Srirangam , to their interest and with the kind permission of the group , i thought i might be doing a very little service , thinking this i am just posting this . As stated before , We have a house in Srirangam which is very old one , now we wish to construct single bed flats in that place by sharing the property among the brothers. It is all confirmed and the work will be started shortly. as this is our own property and building for ourselves there won't be any problem from the temple. Out of six flats 5 are already fixed among family members. Only one is for sale in the ground floor.Its a single bed , bath attached , Kitchen with all amenities modern flat of 560 Sft .inclusive of common area The Price is fixed by the builder / contractor as 18.36 lakhs. who ever interested please contact . First comes

first served because it is hotcake in the mainthiruveedhi and demand will be more.

I once again request the group Leaders to pardon me if i am wrong in sending this message .

Ramanuja dasan,

Varadarajan .M.K. mobile:9962050131 /