IndiaDivine.org

Azagiya Manavalanin 7th Day of Adhi Brhmothsavam!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Srirangasri  members and friends         My Saashtaanga pranaams to Azagiya manavalan, Namperumal Sri Ranganathan!  Mangalasanams

UTHSAVAM DAY 7 Kannadi arai sevai & purappadu (27th March)Day 7 is a day of rest for Lord Azhagiya Manavalan.  He spends the morning at his temporary abode of kannadi arai and is worshipped by throngs of bhakthas today.  In this beautiful mirrored room, Lord Azhagiya MaNavalan looks most beautiful with His reflections all around.

In the evening at 6:30 PM, Namperumal starts on His evening procession from Santhanu mandapam with Ubaya Nachiyar – Sri Devi & Bhooma Devi.  The mandapam was built by Santhanu.  Like today, Lord Ranganatha  loves His devotees more than anything else.  In the days leading to Mahabharatha, Lord Ranganatha bestowed Santhanu with a child, the great Bheeshmacharya. It was the Lord who got Arjuna married to Subhadhra. Santhanu and Arjuna  stayed at Srirangam and built mandapams for the Lord at Srirangam. Till date the mandapams are known by their names as Santhanu mandapam and Arjuna Mandapam.

Nam PerumaL starts his procession at 6:30 AM.  Then there is nel aaavu kandarulal (husked rice measurement), which is a ritual performed for good luck and prosperity.  Then Namperumal goes around the Chithra streets in His magnificent  Woyyra nadai.  After the procession, He arrives at Sri Ranga Nachiyar sannadhi looking a little bashful (inam ariyatha bayam) where He has Thirumanjanam.  When the Lord has Thirumanjanam, Thayar notices scratches all over the Lord’s body and notices that His Kasthuri Thirumankappu was also slightly unclear and His pIthAmbaram (Nice silk  dress) was also worn improperly.  We will discuss the reasons behind that in our future articles during panguni uthiram, which is the 9th day of uthsavam.  After Thirumanjanam, He returns to kannadi arai for the rest of the night.

PS: One request to the members , as i have been writing about this Adhi Brhma Thirunaal  for past few days i get a very few feedback i am sure that most of us are busy but it would be encouraging if the readers of the mail do send some feedback

Tomorrow, our Namperumal will be  plan to visit to Allai karai Mandam (Srirangam Border Mandapam Near by Kollidam River )in the morning and i will meet you through mail describing the events of the day. Vachaka Dhosham ksameekavum!

Adeyen Dashan!Narasimhabhattar

6 of 6 Photo(s)

Guest guest

SrI:

Dear Sriman Narasimha Bhattar:

Thanks so very much for your wonderful narrations and absolutely superb pictures of Lord RanganAthan during every day of His Aadhi BrahmOtsavam. I know for a fact that many bhaktAs look very much forward to your information packed Bhakti anubahvam drenched mails . I agree that it will be nice for a few to take the time and acknowledge your tireless Kaimkaryam .

I am somewhat used to this silence . I go on because the kaimakryam is more important although it will be nice to have some feed back occasionally . We will keep engaged in these Kaimkaryams to our AchAryAs and Dhivya Dampathis irrespective of approbations or otherwise . As per my earlier mail to You , adiyEn plans to assemble your wonderful descriptions of the Utsavams at Srirangam since they are so authentic and release them in the form of an ebook in the Srihayagrivan.org series . You have kindly given me permission to proceed with that initative . This will have a tremendous and easy to access outreach for times to come .

During this Panguni Uttiram day , we are planning to release the Uttara BhAgam of Sri RangarAja Stavam of Swamy ParAsAra Bhattar as a sequel to the Poorva satakm . We are also planning to release the Mattayadi Utsavam dialog with appropriate pictures from Your mail of the 9th day Utsavam and other sources .

In summary , Lord RanganAthan has blessed you abundantly to describe with great bhakti the Utsavams at Srirangam . Please continue to enlighten us and bring us close to the Aadhi dhivya Dampatis of Srirangam ! Rest will follow in their own time and you will be amazed to hear from the global assembly of Sri RanganAtha SevA RasikAs !

NamO SrI RanganAthAya,

DhAsan , V.Sadagopan

Narasimha Bhattar

Saturday, March 27, 2010 6:52 PM

SRS

Dear Srirangasri members and friends My Saashtaanga pranaams to Azagiya manavalan, Namperumal Sri Ranganathan! Mangalasanams

UTHSAVAM DAY 7 Kannadi arai sevai & purappadu (27th March)Day 7 is a day of rest for Lord Azhagiya Manavalan. He spends the morning at his temporary abode of kannadi arai and is worshipped by throngs of bhakthas today. In this beautiful mirrored room, Lord Azhagiya MaNavalan looks most beautiful with His reflections all around. In the evening at 6:30 PM, Namperumal starts on His evening procession from Santhanu mandapam with Ubaya Nachiyar – Sri Devi & Bhooma Devi. The mandapam was built by Santhanu. Like today, Lord Ranganatha loves His devotees more than anything else. In the days leading to Mahabharatha, Lord Ranganatha bestowed Santhanu with a child, the great Bheeshmacharya. It was the Lord who got Arjuna married to Subhadhra. Santhanu and Arjuna stayed at Srirangam and built mandapams for the Lord at Srirangam. Till date the mandapams are known by their names as Santhanu mandapam and Arjuna Mandapam.Nam PerumaL starts his procession at 6:30 AM. Then there is nel aaavu kandarulal (husked rice measurement), which is a ritual performed for good luck and prosperity. Then Namperumal goes around the Chithra streets in His magnificent Woyyra nadai. After the procession, He arrives at Sri Ranga Nachiyar sannadhi looking a little bashful (inam ariyatha bayam) where He has Thirumanjanam. When the Lord has Thirumanjanam, Thayar notices scratches all over the Lord’s body and notices that His Kasthuri Thirumankappu was also slightly unclear and His pIthAmbaram (Nice silk dress) was also worn improperly. We will discuss the reasons behind that in our future articles during panguni uthiram, which is the 9th day of uthsavam. After Thirumanjanam, He returns to kannadi arai for the rest of the night.PS: One request to the members , as i have been writing about this Adhi Brhma Thirunaal for past few days i get a very few feedback i am sure that most of us are busy but it would be encouraging if the readers of the mail do send some feedbackTomorrow, our Namperumal will be plan to visit to Allai karai Mandam (Srirangam Border Mandapam Near by Kollidam River )in the morning and i will meet you through mail describing the events of the day. Vachaka Dhosham ksameekavum! Adeyen Dashan!Narasimhabhattar

Guest guest

SrI:

Thanks so very much for your wonderful narrations and absolutely superb pictures of Lord RanganAthan during every day of His Aadhi BrahmOtsavam. I know for a fact that many bhaktAs look very much forward to your information packed Bhakti anubahvam drenched mails . I agree that it will be nice for a few to take the time and acknowledge your tireless Kaimkaryam .

I am somewhat used to this silence . I go on because the kaimakryam is more important although it will be nice to have some feed back occasionally . We will keep engaged in these Kaimkaryams to our AchAryAs and Dhivya Dampathis irrespective of approbations or otherwise . As per my earlier mail to You , adiyEn plans to assemble your wonderful descriptions of the Utsavams at Srirangam since they are so authentic and release them in the form of an ebook in the Srihayagrivan.org series . You have kindly given me permission to proceed with that initative . This will have a tremendous and easy to access outreach for times to come .

During this Panguni Uttiram day , we are planning to release the Uttara BhAgam of Sri RangarAja Stavam of Swamy ParAsAra Bhattar as a sequel to the Poorva satakm . We are also planning to release the Mattayadi Utsavam dialog with appropriate pictures from Your mail of the 9th day Utsavam and other sources .

In summary , Lord RanganAthan has blessed you abundantly to describe with great bhakti the Utsavams at Srirangam . Please continue to enlighten us and bring us close to the Aadhi dhivya Dampatis of Srirangam ! Rest will follow in their own time and you will be amazed to hear from the global assembly of Sri RanganAtha SevA RasikAs !

NamO SrI RanganAthAya,

DhAsan , V.Sadagopan

Narasimha Bhattar

SRS

Dear Srirangasri members and friends My Saashtaanga pranaams to Azagiya manavalan, Namperumal Sri Ranganathan! Mangalasanams

UTHSAVAM DAY 7 Kannadi arai sevai & purappadu (27th March)Day 7 is a day of rest for Lord Azhagiya Manavalan. He spends the morning at his temporary abode of kannadi arai and is worshipped by throngs of bhakthas today. In this beautiful mirrored room, Lord Azhagiya MaNavalan looks most beautiful with His reflections all around. In the evening at 6:30 PM, Namperumal starts on His evening procession from Santhanu mandapam with Ubaya Nachiyar – Sri Devi & Bhooma Devi. The mandapam was built by Santhanu. Like today, Lord Ranganatha loves His devotees more than anything else. In the days leading to Mahabharatha, Lord Ranganatha bestowed Santhanu with a child, the great Bheeshmacharya. It was the Lord who got Arjuna married to Subhadhra. Santhanu and Arjuna stayed at Srirangam and built mandapams for the Lord at Srirangam. Till date the mandapams are known by their names as Santhanu mandapam and Arjuna Mandapam.Nam PerumaL starts his procession at 6:30 AM. Then there is nel aaavu kandarulal (husked rice measurement), which is a ritual performed for good luck and prosperity. Then Namperumal goes around the Chithra streets in His magnificent Woyyra nadai. After the procession, He arrives at Sri Ranga Nachiyar sannadhi looking a little bashful (inam ariyatha bayam) where He has Thirumanjanam. When the Lord has Thirumanjanam, Thayar notices scratches all over the Lord’s body and notices that His Kasthuri Thirumankappu was also slightly unclear and His pIthAmbaram (Nice silk dress) was also worn improperly. We will discuss the reasons behind that in our future articles during panguni uthiram, which is the 9th day of uthsavam. After Thirumanjanam, He returns to kannadi arai for the rest of the night.PS: One request to the members , as i have been writing about this Adhi Brhma Thirunaal for past few days i get a very few feedback i am sure that most of us are busy but it would be encouraging if the readers of the mail do send some feedbackTomorrow, our Namperumal will be plan to visit to Allai karai Mandam (Srirangam Border Mandapam Near by Kollidam River )in the morning and i will meet you through mail describing the events of the day. Vachaka Dhosham ksameekavum! Adeyen Dashan!Narasimhabhattar

Guest guest

SRI : ||

Hare Krishna.

Namaskam to All Bhaagavathaas.

It is a great fortune to have the full details of The Uthsavams of Namperumaal thro the postings of Sriman Narasimha Bhattar.

Thousands will be delighted to go thro the postings and feel the Anubhavam of visualising the Uthsavam. Such Kainkaryams are unique in nature and The Lord Himself will be enjoying the great service. May be many benificiaries feel like acknowledging and appreciating his kind act, but are unable to do so.

We express our deep sense of Gratitude to Sriman Narasimha Bhattar.

Praying The Lord to Bestow His Blessings on all, who do such Kainkaryams,

Adiyen Sri Ramanuja Dasan,

Kombur Vankeepuram Madhavan.

Please Help The Needy as it is Service To God.

--- On Sun, 3/28/10, VS <yennappan wrote:

VS <yennappan Re: Azagiya Manavalanin 7th Day of Adhi Brhmothsavam!!"Narasimha Bhattar" <nbhattarCc: Oppiliappan , saranagathi , Raamabhakthi , "av" <ahobilavalli >, , desikasampradaya , RamanujaandDesika , Date: Sunday, March 28, 2010, 3:54 AM

SrI:

I am somewhat used to this silence . I go on because the kaimakryam is more important although it will be nice to have some feed back occasionally . We will keep engaged in these Kaimkaryams to our AchAryAs and Dhivya Dampathis irrespective of approbations or otherwise . As per my earlier mail to You , adiyEn plans to assemble your wonderful descriptions of the Utsavams at Srirangam since they are so authentic and release them in the form of an ebook in the Srihayagrivan. org series . You have kindly given me permission to proceed with that initative . This will have a tremendous and easy to access outreach for times to come .

NamO SrI RanganAthAya,

DhAsan , V.Sadagopan

Narasimha Bhattar

SRS

Azagiya Manavalanin 7th Day of Adhi Brhmothsavam! !

UTHSAVAM DAY 7 Kannadi arai sevai & purappadu (27th March)Day 7 is a day of rest for Lord Azhagiya Manavalan. He spends the morning at his temporary abode of kannadi arai and is worshipped by throngs of bhakthas today. In this beautiful mirrored room, Lord Azhagiya MaNavalan looks most beautiful with His reflections all around. In the evening at 6:30 PM, Namperumal starts on His evening procession from Santhanu mandapam with Ubaya Nachiyar – Sri Devi & Bhooma Devi. The mandapam was built by Santhanu. Like today, Lord Ranganatha loves His devotees more than anything else. In the days leading to Mahabharatha, Lord Ranganatha bestowed Santhanu with a child, the great Bheeshmacharya. It was the Lord who got Arjuna married to Subhadhra. Santhanu and Arjuna stayed at Srirangam and built mandapams for the Lord at Srirangam. Till date the mandapams are known by their names as Santhanu mandapam

and Arjuna Mandapam.Nam PerumaL starts his procession at 6:30 AM. Then there is nel aaavu kandarulal (husked rice measurement) , which is a ritual performed for good luck and prosperity. Then Namperumal goes around the Chithra streets in His magnificent Woyyra nadai. After the procession, He arrives at Sri Ranga Nachiyar sannadhi looking a little bashful (inam ariyatha bayam) where He has Thirumanjanam. When the Lord has Thirumanjanam, Thayar notices scratches all over the Lord’s body and notices that His Kasthuri Thirumankappu was also slightly unclear and His pIthAmbaram (Nice silk dress) was also worn improperly. We will discuss the reasons behind that in our future articles during panguni uthiram, which is the 9th day of uthsavam. After Thirumanjanam, He returns to kannadi arai for the rest of the night.PS: One request to the members , as i have been writing about this Adhi Brhma

Thirunaal for past few days i get a very few feedback i am sure that most of us are busy but it would be encouraging if the readers of the mail do send some feedbackTomorrow, our Namperumal will be plan to visit to Allai karai Mandam (Srirangam Border Mandapam Near by Kollidam River )in the morning and i will meet you through mail describing the events of the day. Vachaka Dhosham ksameekavum! Adeyen Dashan!Narasimhabhattar