IndiaDivine.org

Andavan Ashramam at Coimbatore.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

----- Forwarded Message ----madhavan ramabhadran <madhavanhema4856ramanaravamudhan; ks.jegennaathanSent: Sun, 4 April, 2010 7:13:15 PMAndavan Ashramam at Coimbatore. AN APPEALDear sirs,My Namaskarams to you.You might be knowing that Andavan Ashram is coming up at Coimbatore.I

am one of the Sishyas of Srimath Andavan staying in Coimbatore. I have been assigned by Srimath Andavan to carryout building construction activity and hand over the Ashramam by end of April 2010. The cost of the building is around 35.0 lakhsThis Ashram is being built by the donations received from the followers of Andavan and other Sri Vaishnavites from within India and abroad. Srimath Andavan himself has donated a huge amount.The Ashramam is nearing completion.Additional fund is required.We need around 8.0 lakhs to complete the activity.Your donations will be of great help.I shall accept your donations with gratitude. The donation could be by means of DD/Cheque in the name of " Srirangam Srimath Andavan Ashramam" and forwarded to me, B-101, Brindvan Senior Citizen Foundation, Lakshminagar, Bharathiyar University PO, Coimbatore -641 046.Adiyen Dasan,R. Madhavan

Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.

Guest guest

----- Forwarded Message ----madhavan ramabhadran <madhavanhema4856ramanaravamudhan; ks.jegennaathanSent: Mon, 5 April, 2010 8:12:38 AMAndavan Ashramam at Coimbatore.Dear sirs,Trust you have seen my appeal. Please send the Donations to the addrerss mentioned in the Ranganatha Padhuka issues instead of the address mentioned in the mail. Regret for the wrong address mentioned. Adiyen dasan,Madhavan

Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.