inspiration

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

SRIMATHE RAMANUJAYA NAMAHA

APPAN THIRUVADIGALE SARANAM.

INSPIRATION.2

This is continuation of “Inspiration”.

Dear Bhagavathas, Accept adiyen’s pranam.

This is a short depiction of creation in layman’s language for the sake of easy understanding.

AMBARA NARCHOTHI ATHANUL PIRAMAN, ARAN , NEE

UMBARUM YADAVRUM PADAITHA MUNIVAN AVAN NEE.

Choti..Narchothi,..Ambara narchothi….Dazzling Light, One cannot face the light

Here the Narchoti..is a pleasant one, may be soft light

Ambara Narchoti..This is in the space

The beneficial super force thought of creation of matter, Jeevathmas or brought out them from subatomic stage to visible state(LEELA VIBHUTHI). A system was evolved for smooth functioning of Leela vibhuthi.

PIRAMAN, (4 hraded Brahma was entrusted with the work of subsequent creations of living things.

that is assigning of bodies to Jeevathmas according to their effects of their past deeds.

The Jeevathmas instead of opting for the worship of super force preferred worldly life.

They gave in to temptations, desires and paved way for remaining in samsara forever.

Another arrangment, restricting the life span of the living thing to a certain period. The Jeevathma has to relinquish this body and take another birth. The work of “Samhara” or destruction of the body was entrusted to “ARAN’ or ‘RUDRAN’. The idea of this arrangement is restrict the evil works in that birth. Again, another opportunity is provided to the Jeevathma to lead another variety of life in a different atmosphere so that his actions in this life may pave way to his salvation.

One more arrangement……”.protection during the span of life (from birth to death)”

This was undertaken by the super force in the guise of “Vishnu”. During the life span opportunity is given to Jeevathmas to know about the Super force in some fashion.

If Jeevathma evinced some interest or did not avoid Emperuman’s effort in the process of salvation , the process of spiritual elevation has started and will be nurtured till it reaches the natural end.

This is very short picture of “Leela Vibhuthi”.

The characters taking part in this drama, other than the super force are Jeevathmas.

Some Jeevathmas like, PIRAMAN, RUDRAN AND DEVAS are Jeevathmas only, energy particles of higher order than human beings. Yet they cannot create themselves.

All the Jeevathms be it Devas or other jeevathmas all are attributes to the super force.

The aim of this drama is to rescue the Jeevathma toiling in samsara and to take it to Nithya Vivhuthi

This process will be given rest for some time “PRALAYA’ and all matter and Jeevathma will return to their sub atomic state again to be created after some time.

This is a never ending process.

The creation will be started by ‘MUNIYE’ One who desire to create

This super force only can do. Who is that?

“NEE”

‘ EMBARAM CHATHIKKALURRU ENNAI PORAA. VITUTITAYE”

You undertook to redeem me; but deserted me in the middle.

This is the lamentation at the gate of Nithya Vibhuthi.by Azhvar who expected Emperuman to receive him.

Where are you? (’KOOVI KKOLLAI VANTHU ANTHO!)

Should you not be present here to call me and receive me. Should I tell you about this?

What a pity?

What was the fate of Azhvar?

Was he left in the lurch?

NO.

HIS GREAST DESIRE (Periya Ava) was quenched .

“CHOOZHUNTHU ATHANIL PERIYA PARA NAN MALAR CHOOTHIYOO

CHOOZHUNTHU ATHANIL CHUDAR GNA INBAMEYOO.”

The relation between Super force and Jeevathmas are like child and parent.

Will the parent tolerate the grief of dear child?

What will be its reaction when it is absolutely dependent on Super force only?

When the child exhibit its love and affection and totally dependent on Super force only

What will be the result?

BLISS FOR BOTH..ETERNALLY.

To be continued..

Adiyen Ramanuja dasan, T.Parthasarathy.

INSPIRATION.2

This is a short depiction of creation in layman’s language for the sake of easy understanding.

The beneficial super force thought of creation of matter, Jeevathmas or brought out them from subatomic stage to visible state(LEELA VIBHUTHI). A system was evolved for smooth functioning of Leela vibhuthi.

PIRAMAN, (4 hraded Brahma was entrusted with the work of subsequent creations of living things.

that is assigning of bodies to Jeevathmas according to their effects of their past deeds.

The Jeevathmas instead of opting for the worship of super force preferred worldly life.

They gave in to temptations, desires and paved way for remaining in samsara forever.

Another arrangment, restricting the life span of the living thing to a certain period. The Jeevathma has to relinquish this body and take another birth. The work of “Samhara” or destruction of the body was entrusted to “ARAN’ or ‘RUDRAN’. The idea of this arrangement is restrict the evil works in that birth. Again, another opportunity is provided to the Jeevathma to lead another variety of life in a different atmosphere so that his actions in this life may pave way to his salvation.

One more arrangement……”.protection during the span of life (from birth to death)”

This was undertaken by the super force in the guise of “Vishnu”. During the life span opportunity is given to Jeevathmas to know about the Super force in some fashion.

If Jeevathma evinced some interest or did not avoid Emperuman’s effort in the process of salvation , the process of spiritual elevation has started and will be nurtured till it reaches the natural end.

The characters taking part in this drama, other than the super force are Jeevathmas.

Some Jeevathmas like, PIRAMAN, RUDRAN AND DEVAS are Jeevathmas only, energy particles of higher order than human beings. Yet they cannot create themselves.

All the Jeevathms be it Devas or other jeevathmas all are attributes to the super force.

The aim of this drama is to rescue the Jeevathma toiling in samsara and to take it to Nithya Vivhuthi

This process will be given rest for some time “PRALAYA’ and all matter and Jeevathma will return to their sub atomic state again to be created after some time.

“NEE”

This is the lamentation at the gate of Nithya Vibhuthi.by Azhvar who expected Emperuman to receive him.

Should you not be present here to call me and receive me. Should I tell you about this?

What a pity?

NO.

When the child exhibit its love and affection and totally dependent on Super force only

What will be the result?

To be continued..

INSPIRATION.2

“NEE”

What a pity?

NO.

What will be the result?

To be continued..

INSPIRATION.2

“NEE”

What a pity?

NO.

What will be the result?

To be continued..

INSPIRATION.2

“NEE”

What a pity?

NO.

What will be the result?

To be continued..