enter the main building. As we enter this place, we could see the ever

smiling embracing tirumuKamandalam of sWamy mudaliyAndAn. Oh! What a

beautiful tirumEni does he have. I could not take my eyes off him. He

is so youthful and handsome that one may not want to see even swAmy

emperumAnAr (may be I should say 'en mudaliyaik kaNda kaNgal

matrondrinaik kAnAvE').

The archakar swAmy talked to me and was mentioning that the temple is

going to undergo samprokshaNam in the next 6 to 8 months and that

perumAl will be taken into bAlAlayam in the last 3 days of this month.

If anyone is interested in seeing swamy mudaliyAndAn and the handsome

pacchaivannar, better rush-in within this week. The place is just a

kilometer away from poondamallee towards west and is well connected by

all modes of vehicles. The angurArpaNam would begin on 28th and the

archakar swAmy in fact was requesting that some financial support may

be helpful for the ghee and other upakaranams. He also requested

esteemed bhAgavathAs to extend their hands towards making this

samprokshanam a grand success by taking sponsorship of various

kainkaryams that have been planned out at the temple. Please visit the

temple and contact the archakar swAmy for further details or please do

offer your financial support to sri mudaliyAndAn swAmy(achArya

purushar) at Sri SingaperumAl Kovil(pAdaladri) near Chengalpet.

adiyEn,

thondar thondar thondar thondan!

Guest guest

SriMathe RamAnujAya Namaha:SriMadh Vara Vara Munaye Namaha:AchAryan Thiruvadigale Saranam:Dear Sri Narasimhan Swamy,Thanks for the wonderful writeup; I had developed and maintaining the website of Sri Mudaliandan http://www15.brinkster.com/mudaliandan/ it's operational since 2000.The website explains about the brief History, Guruparampara, Photos Gallery of all Thirumaligai Perumal and Acharyas and many more...As you mentioned correctly, one couldn't take off his eyes by enjoying the Thirumeni of Sri Mudaliandan. In fact our Chinna Swamy's Upanyanam was performed in the year 2003 in temple premises only.Swami Mudaliandan is known to be the Thirdhandam and Paduka of Swami Ramanuja. Sri Kurathalvan, known to be the Pavithram of Swami Ramanuja, has also expressed the greatness of Swami Mudaliandan by saying as,"Padakku Atma Sambandham Irundhalum, Uzhakku Deha Sambandham Illaye",

meaning,"Though I have the Atma Sambandham with Swami Ramanuja, I am not bodily related to him as Swami Mudaliandan is related to Swami Ramanuja". Such is the greatness of Sri Mudaliandan Swami.dAsan,Shantha Kumar.http://www15.brinkster.com/mudaliandan/

Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell? Check out

new cars at Autos.

Guest guest

Dear Sri LN Swamin

Please advise if Swamy Mudaliyandan's temple or sthalam is at N'pet (where is this place?) or Singa Perumal Kovil?

Thank you

AdiyEn DAsan

On 4/23/07, Lakshmi Narasimhan <nrusimhann wrote:

Dear Bhagavathas,adiyen's namaskaram at the feet of all.pAdukE yatirAjasya gathayanthi yathakhyaya |thasya dAsarathE: pAdow sirasaa dArayamyaham ||Today is swAmy mudaliyAndAn's tirunakshatram - the only swAmy who had

the privilege of being called as the yatiraja pAduka. If it wasmadurakavigal who was called as the pAduka of swamy nammAzhwAr, it wasswAmy mudaliyAndAn who was the counterpart. Many of us are in delightafter enjoying the grand tirunakshatra celebrations of swAmy

emperumAnAr, but most of us(including adiyEn) would have forgottenthis great swAmy mudaliyAndan. I sincerely request that any of thebhAgavathAs should submit a post on swAmy's vaibhavam to recall hisgreatness on this great day.

In meanwhile, the reason why I am posting this article is to informabout swAmy mudaliyAndAn's avatara sthalam and the temple. swAmymudaliyAndAn's tiruavatara sthalam can be found in a place now called

as 'nazrat pettai' - very unfortunate that it can be found only byasking for this irrelevant name. The temple in which swAmy's abode ispresent is Sri pacchaivanna perumAl temple. I had the bhAgyam of

visiting swAmy's temple on my way to SriperumbUdUr for rathotsavamlast saturday(day before yesterday). As we enter the temple, we willhave to take a left and then go straight and take a right again toenter the main building. As we enter this place, we could see the ever

smiling embracing tirumuKamandalam of sWamy mudaliyAndAn. Oh! What abeautiful tirumEni does he have. I could not take my eyes off him. Heis so youthful and handsome that one may not want to see even swAmyemperumAnAr (may be I should say 'en mudaliyaik kaNda kaNgal

matrondrinaik kAnAvE').The archakar swAmy talked to me and was mentioning that the temple isgoing to undergo samprokshaNam in the next 6 to 8 months and thatperumAl will be taken into bAlAlayam in the last 3 days of this month.

If anyone is interested in seeing swamy mudaliyAndAn and the handsomepacchaivannar, better rush-in within this week. The place is just akilometer away from poondamallee towards west and is well connected by

all modes of vehicles. The angurArpaNam would begin on 28th and thearchakar swAmy in fact was requesting that some financial support maybe helpful for the ghee and other upakaranams. He also requestedesteemed bhAgavathAs to extend their hands towards making this

samprokshanam a grand success by taking sponsorship of variouskainkaryams that have been planned out at the temple. Please visit thetemple and contact the archakar swAmy for further details or please dooffer your financial support to sri mudaliyAndAn swAmy(achArya

purushar) at Sri SingaperumAl Kovil(pAdaladri) near Chengalpet.adiyEn,thondar thondar thondar thondan!

Guest guest

dear srivaishanvas

Swami Mudhaliyandan's birth place is N'pettai near Poonamallee -

chennai.

Swami Mudhaliyandan Thirumaligai is situated in Singaperumal Koil

adiyen