IndiaDivine.org

Some realizations on the greatness of our sampradayam.......

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

SrI:SrimatE rAmAnujAya nama: SrimatE varavara munayE nama: Dear adiyArs, Sometimes (in fact, all the time!!) adiyEn is amazed while trying to comprehend the greatness of our sampradAyam, though endless, let adiyEn try to enumerate a few that appeals to adiyEn's mandha buddhi: 1) The uniqueness of our philosophy: Of all the religions/theologies in the world, ours is the only religion that preaches the doctrine of nirhEtuka kripa: total, unconditional love from the Lord. All of the other religions describe the Lord as having a judgemental attitude towards the souls, whereas our sampradayam totally relies on the Lord's unconditional grace alone (adikkeezh amarndhu pugundhu adiyeer vAzhmin......) 2)

The stress on humilty and service even in our daily practices: We use the word "adiyEn" while addressing each other, what a beautiful way to express humility. Even more, while performing Sandhya vandanam, our school teaches us to say, "Bhagavad kainkarya roopam.." which emphasizes the importance of kainkaryam. And you know what takes the cake??? When we perform tiruvArAdanam, we say "kaNdu aruLa vEndum..". instead of saying "samarpayAmi..". 2) The humilty of our AchAryAs; I couldn't control the tears in my eyes when I was reading the vAzhi thirunAmam coined by SwAmi appiLLai, one of the eight prime disciples of Sri ManavALa mAmunikaL. In the prelude, he says: "vEthaththin uNporuLaith thamizhAl nALum viLakkidap panniruvar vanthu thOnRum mAthaththai avaravarkaL uthiththa

nALai vAzh pathiyaik kalaith thogaiyai manaththil vaiththup pOthaththaith tharum thamizhAl vAzhi nAmam bUthalaththil pEsukinREn ithanaik kaRpAr pAthaththai en mudi mEl aNiyAp pUNdu pannALum kaikUppip paNivEn yAnE" Losely translated he says, "I have presented in tamil the days and months of appearances of the 12 AzhwArs who have presented to us the inner meanings of the vedAs. I shall take the divine feet of any body who learns these vazhi thirunAmams and place those divine feet on my head, and shall pay my obeisances to them with folded hands forever"!!! What humility!!! I mean, we have heard of

phala-stutis, etc.. but when such a great achAryA says such words of extreme humilty, doesn't that speak volumes on the greatness of our glorious sampradayam?? 3) The greatness of AchArya bhakti: There are many many instances of AchArya bhakti in our sampradayam. Some examples: SwAmi kurathAzhwAn sacrificing his eyes to save his AchAryan SwAmi rAmAnuja. ananthAzhwAn performing pushpa kainkaryam with his pregnant wife in Tirumala when it used to be a dangerous place to dwell, surrounded by the dense forests and the wild life. vadakku thiruveedhippiLLai christening his son with his AchAryan's name. koola kulOtthama dAsar making great efforts to bring Sri Tirumalai AzhwAn (who would later become SwAmi ThiuvAimozhip piLLai) to the fold, after

Sri piLLai lOkAchAriar instructed him to do so. SwAmi koola kulOtthama dAsar was nearing 100 years of age during that time. SwAmi manavALa mAmunikaL glorifying and attributing all his knowledge to his AchAryan swAmi tiruvAimozhip piLLai in almost all of his works. A small taste: He begins his magnum opus upadEsa rathina malai thus: "enthai tiruvAimozhippiLLai innaruLAl..." and many many more!! 4) The irrelevance of caste/sex: Our poorvAchAryAs were clear and coherent on one important point: the caste person is least important when it comes to bhagavata/bhAgavata sevA: SwAmi rAmAnujar taking great pains to bring piLLai urangAvilli dAsar to the fold, immaterial of his birth in what is deemed as a lower caste. SwAmi rAmAnujar serving and seeking directions from the great Thirukkacchi

nambigaL. The great SwAmi piLLai lOkAchAriar accepting vilAnjOlaippiLLai as one of his prime disciples. Again, swAmi piLLai lOkAchAriar accepting Sri sAthvikai ammayar as one of his prime disciples, and allowing her to serve him till he attained AchAryan thiruvadi. It is interesting to note that she is SwAmi ThirvAimozhippiLLai's mother. And many more such examples. One important point to note is that most of the AzhwArs were not brAhmanAs by birth. What a point emphasized by the supreme Lord Sriman nArAyanA!! Without the AzhwArs, there is no Srivaishnavism!!! Also, we have honored Sri piLLai urangAvilli dAsar and VilAnjOlaippiLLai by including their works in our Nithya anusandhAnam. Dear bhAgawathAs, the list goes on and on. adiyEn's aim is not to make the reader proud that he belongs to such a great sampradayam. Rather, adiyEn wishes that we develop the deep sense of gratitude to our glorious

AzhwArs and AchAryAs. Also, I wish other bhAgawathAs to share their anubhavams/realizations. AzhwAr emperumAnAr jeeyar thiruvadigaLE Saranam. AchAryan thiruvadigaLE Saranam. dAsan KidAmbi SoundararAjan.

Park yourself in front of a world of choices in alternative vehicles.Visit the Auto Green Center.

Guest guest

ramanuja , vimalkumar ranganathan

<panardasan wrote:

>

Dear Sriman Vimalkumar,

While making us say " Bhagavat kainkarya rUpam " in rituals itself is

an achievement for our Acharyas, stresss on humility and service is

far beyond that, as you would agree with. It is paraspara naichya

bhAvam or everyone consdiering himself/herself lowlier than everyone

else irrespective of the varNa and ASrama of the other Vaishnava.

Unfortunately every small subsect of SV brahmins from every

subregion of TN/AP/Karnataka consider themselves to be superior to

all other SV brahmins. Thus the paraspara naichya bhAvam has

transformed into para nIcha bhAvam or considering everyone else to

be lowly!

adiyen ramanuja dasan

Vishnu

>

> 2) The stress on humilty and service even in our daily

practices: We use the word " adiyEn " while addressing each other,

what a beautiful way to express humility. Even more, while

performing Sandhya vandanam, our school teaches us to say, " Bhagavad

kainkarya roopam.. " which emphasizes the importance of kainkaryam.

And you know what takes the cake??? When we perform tiruvArAdanam,

we say " kaNdu aruLa vEndum.. " . instead of saying " samarpayAmi.. " .

>

Guest guest

Sri:Srimathe Ramanujaya Nama:Srimath Varavara Munaye Nama:Dear Sri. Vimalkumar swamin,This is a wonderful presentation of truths. It is indeed very essential that we constantly remind overself of the greatness of our sampradhayam to have truly mahavishvasam. Kindly let adiyen add a few more aspects that came to adiyen's mandha budhdhi.Guaranteed moksham at the end of this life itself. What more we want?Kaimkarya ruchi and enjoyment which is what eventually we will be enjoying at Paramapadham. No sampradhayam will give the end result in the starting point itself.108 Divya desams. Archai Archai Archai - No dearth on Archa moorthys. Every Kalyana gunam, there is an Archa perumal for us to

enjoy.NALAYIRA DIVYA PRABHANDHAM - Where else you will get these paasurams? Can anyone compare anything to them? Supremacy is assured.Ubhaya Kalai - Many might see it as a setback, but if you really respect everyone, it is a wonderful phenomenon of enjoyment with the same goal.This list is obviously endless and limited only by adiyen's inability.Regardsadiyen Ramanuja dasanSampath Kumar Padmanabanvimalkumar ranganathan <panardasanramanuja Sent: Thursday, May 31, 2007 5:21:16 PM[sri ramanuja] Some realizations on the greatness of our sampradayam.......

SrI:SrimatE rAmAnujAya nama: SrimatE varavara munayE nama: Dear adiyArs, Sometimes (in fact, all the time!!) adiyEn is amazed while trying to comprehend the greatness of our sampradAyam, though endless, let adiyEn try to enumerate a few that appeals to adiyEn's mandha buddhi: 1) The uniqueness of our philosophy: Of all the religions/theologie s in the world, ours is the only religion that preaches the doctrine of nirhEtuka kripa: total, unconditional love from the Lord. All of the other religions describe the Lord as having a judgemental attitude towards the souls, whereas our sampradayam totally relies on the Lord's unconditional grace alone (adikkeezh amarndhu pugundhu adiyeer vAzhmin..... .)

2)

The stress on humilty and service even in our daily practices: We use the word "adiyEn" while addressing each other, what a beautiful way to express humility. Even more, while performing Sandhya vandanam, our school teaches us to say, "Bhagavad kainkarya roopam.." which emphasizes the importance of kainkaryam. And you know what takes the cake??? When we perform tiruvArAdanam, we say "kaNdu aruLa vEndum..". instead of saying "samarpayAmi. .". 2) The humilty of our AchAryAs; I couldn't control the tears in my eyes when I was reading the vAzhi thirunAmam coined by SwAmi appiLLai, one of the eight prime disciples of Sri ManavALa mAmunikaL. In the prelude, he says: "vEthaththin uNporuLaith thamizhAl nALum viLakkidap panniruvar vanthu thOnRum mAthaththai

avaravarkaL uthiththa

nALai vAzh pathiyaik kalaith thogaiyai manaththil vaiththup pOthaththaith tharum thamizhAl vAzhi nAmam bUthalaththil pEsukinREn ithanaik kaRpAr pAthaththai en mudi mEl aNiyAp pUNdu pannALum kaikUppip paNivEn yAnE" Losely translated he says, "I have presented in tamil the days and months of appearances of the 12 AzhwArs who have presented to us the inner meanings of the vedAs. I shall take the divine feet of any body who learns these vazhi thirunAmams and place those divine feet on my head, and shall pay my obeisances to them with folded hands forever"!!! What humility!!! I mean, we have

heard of

phala-stutis, etc.. but when such a great achAryA says such words of extreme humilty, doesn't that speak volumes on the greatness of our glorious sampradayam? ? 3) The greatness of AchArya bhakti: There are many many instances of AchArya bhakti in our sampradayam. Some examples: SwAmi kurathAzhwAn sacrificing his eyes to save his AchAryan SwAmi rAmAnuja. ananthAzhwAn performing pushpa kainkaryam with his pregnant wife in Tirumala when it used to be a dangerous place to dwell, surrounded by the dense forests and the wild life. vadakku thiruveedhippiLLai christening his son with his AchAryan's name. koola kulOtthama dAsar making great efforts to bring Sri Tirumalai AzhwAn (who would later become SwAmi ThiuvAimozhip piLLai) to the

fold, after

Sri piLLai lOkAchAriar instructed him to do so. SwAmi koola kulOtthama dAsar was nearing 100 years of age during that time. SwAmi manavALa mAmunikaL glorifying and attributing all his knowledge to his AchAryan swAmi tiruvAimozhip piLLai in almost all of his works. A small taste: He begins his magnum opus upadEsa rathina malai thus: "enthai tiruvAimozhippiLLai innaruLAl... " and many many more!! 4) The irrelevance of caste/sex: Our poorvAchAryAs were clear and coherent on one important point: the caste person is least important when it comes to bhagavata/bhAgavata sevA: SwAmi rAmAnujar taking great pains to bring piLLai urangAvilli dAsar to the fold, immaterial of his birth in what is deemed as a lower caste. SwAmi rAmAnujar serving and seeking directions from the great

Thirukkacchi

nambigaL. The great SwAmi piLLai lOkAchAriar accepting vilAnjOlaippiLLai as one of his prime disciples. Again, swAmi piLLai lOkAchAriar accepting Sri sAthvikai ammayar as one of his prime disciples, and allowing her to serve him till he attained AchAryan thiruvadi. It is interesting to note that she is SwAmi ThirvAimozhippiLLai 's mother. And many more such examples. One important point to note is that most of the AzhwArs were not brAhmanAs by birth. What a point emphasized by the supreme Lord Sriman nArAyanA!! Without the AzhwArs, there is no Srivaishnavism! !! Also, we have honored Sri piLLai urangAvilli dAsar and VilAnjOlaippiLLai by including their works in our Nithya anusandhAnam. Dear bhAgawathAs, the list goes on and on. adiyEn's aim is not to make the reader proud that he belongs to such a great sampradayam. Rather, adiyEn wishes that we develop the deep sense of gratitude to our glorious

AzhwArs and AchAryAs. Also, I wish other bhAgawathAs to share their anubhavams/realizat ions. AzhwAr emperumAnAr jeeyar thiruvadigaLE Saranam. AchAryan thiruvadigaLE Saranam. dAsan KidAmbi SoundararAjan. Park yourself in front of a world of choices in alternative vehicles.Visit the Auto Green Center.

Luggage? GPS? Comic books?

Check out fitting gifts for grads at Search.

Guest guest

Respected Swamin, Your presentation is very very nice. Kudos to you for telling the excerpts of our sampradhayam. Please keep going. Dasan rparthasarathySampath Kumar Padmanaban <janasampath wrote: Sri:Srimathe Ramanujaya Nama:Srimath Varavara Munaye

Nama:Dear Sri. Vimalkumar swamin,This is a wonderful presentation of truths. It is indeed very essential that we constantly remind overself of the greatness of our sampradhayam to have truly mahavishvasam. Kindly let adiyen add a few more aspects that came to adiyen's mandha budhdhi. Guaranteed moksham at the end of this life itself. What more we want? Kaimkarya ruchi and enjoyment which is what eventually we will be enjoying at Paramapadham. No sampradhayam will give the end result in the starting point itself. 108 Divya desams. Archai Archai Archai - No dearth on Archa moorthys. Every Kalyana gunam, there is an Archa perumal for us to enjoy. NALAYIRA DIVYA PRABHANDHAM - Where else you will get these paasurams? Can anyone compare anything to them? Supremacy is assured. Ubhaya Kalai - Many might see it as a setback, but if you really respect everyone, it is a wonderful phenomenon of

enjoyment with the same goal.This list is obviously endless and limited only by adiyen's inability.Regardsadiyen Ramanuja dasanSampath Kumar Padmanaban vimalkumar ranganathan <panardasan >ramanuja Sent: Thursday, May 31, 2007 5:21:16 PM[sri ramanuja] Some realizations on the greatness of our sampradayam....... SrI:SrimatE rAmAnujAya nama: SrimatE varavara munayE nama: Dear adiyArs, Sometimes (in fact, all the time!!) adiyEn is amazed while trying to comprehend the

greatness of our sampradAyam, though endless, let adiyEn try to enumerate a few that appeals to adiyEn's mandha buddhi: 1) The uniqueness of our philosophy: Of all the religions/theologie s in the world, ours is the only religion that preaches the doctrine of nirhEtuka kripa: total, unconditional love from the Lord. All of the other religions describe the Lord as having a judgemental attitude towards the souls, whereas our sampradayam totally relies on the Lord's unconditional grace alone (adikkeezh amarndhu pugundhu adiyeer vAzhmin..... .) 2) The stress on humilty and service even in our daily practices: We use the word "adiyEn" while addressing each other, what a beautiful way to express humility. Even more, while performing Sandhya vandanam, our school teaches us to say, "Bhagavad kainkarya roopam.." which emphasizes the importance of kainkaryam. And you

know what takes the cake??? When we perform tiruvArAdanam, we say "kaNdu aruLa vEndum..". instead of saying "samarpayAmi. .". 2) The humilty of our AchAryAs; I couldn't control the tears in my eyes when I was reading the vAzhi thirunAmam coined by SwAmi appiLLai, one of the eight prime disciples of Sri ManavALa mAmunikaL. In the prelude, he says: "vEthaththin uNporuLaith thamizhAl nALum viLakkidap panniruvar vanthu thOnRum mAthaththai avaravarkaL uthiththa nALai vAzh pathiyaik kalaith thogaiyai manaththil vaiththup pOthaththaith tharum thamizhAl vAzhi nAmam bUthalaththil pEsukinREn ithanaik kaRpAr pAthaththai en mudi mEl aNiyAp

pUNdu pannALum kaikUppip paNivEn yAnE" Losely translated he says, "I have presented in tamil the days and months of appearances of the 12 AzhwArs who have presented to us the inner meanings of the vedAs. I shall take the divine feet of any body who learns these vazhi thirunAmams and place those divine feet on my head, and shall pay my obeisances to them with folded hands forever"!!! What humility!!! I mean, we have heard of phala-stutis, etc.. but when such a great achAryA says such words of extreme humilty, doesn't that speak volumes on the greatness of our glorious sampradayam? ? 3) The greatness of AchArya bhakti: There are many many instances of AchArya

bhakti in our sampradayam. Some examples: SwAmi kurathAzhwAn sacrificing his eyes to save his AchAryan SwAmi rAmAnuja. ananthAzhwAn performing pushpa kainkaryam with his pregnant wife in Tirumala when it used to be a dangerous place to dwell, surrounded by the dense forests and the wild life. vadakku thiruveedhippiLLai christening his son with his AchAryan's name. koola kulOtthama dAsar making great efforts to bring Sri Tirumalai AzhwAn (who would later become SwAmi ThiuvAimozhip piLLai) to the fold, after Sri piLLai lOkAchAriar instructed him to do so. SwAmi koola kulOtthama dAsar was nearing 100 years of age during that time. SwAmi manavALa mAmunikaL glorifying and attributing all his knowledge to his AchAryan swAmi tiruvAimozhip piLLai in almost all of his works. A small

taste: He begins his magnum opus upadEsa rathina malai thus: "enthai tiruvAimozhippiLLai innaruLAl... " and many many more!! 4) The irrelevance of caste/sex: Our poorvAchAryAs were clear and coherent on one important point: the caste person is least important when it comes to bhagavata/bhAgavata sevA: SwAmi rAmAnujar taking great pains to bring piLLai urangAvilli dAsar to the fold, immaterial of his birth in what is deemed as a lower caste. SwAmi rAmAnujar serving and seeking directions from the great Thirukkacchi nambigaL. The great SwAmi piLLai lOkAchAriar accepting vilAnjOlaippiLLai as one of his prime disciples. Again, swAmi piLLai lOkAchAriar accepting Sri sAthvikai ammayar as one of his prime disciples, and allowing her to serve him till he attained AchAryan thiruvadi. It is interesting to note

that she is SwAmi ThirvAimozhippiLLai 's mother. And many more such examples. One important point to note is that most of the AzhwArs were not brAhmanAs by birth. What a point emphasized by the supreme Lord Sriman nArAyanA!! Without the AzhwArs, there is no Srivaishnavism! !! Also, we have honored Sri piLLai urangAvilli dAsar and VilAnjOlaippiLLai by including their works in our Nithya anusandhAnam. Dear bhAgawathAs, the list goes on and on. adiyEn's aim is not to make the reader proud that he belongs to such a great sampradayam. Rather, adiyEn wishes that we develop the deep sense of gratitude to our glorious AzhwArs and AchAryAs. Also, I wish other bhAgawathAs to share their anubhavams/realizat ions. AzhwAr emperumAnAr jeeyar thiruvadigaLE Saranam. AchAryan

thiruvadigaLE Saranam. dAsan KidAmbi SoundararAjan. Park yourself in front of a world of choices in alternative vehicles.Visit the Auto Green Center. Luggage? GPS? Comic books? Check out fitting gifts for grads at Search. WHAT YOU ARE TODAY IS GOD'S GIFT TO YOU! WHAT YOU BECOME IS YOUR GIFT TO GOD!!

Download prohibited? No problem! CHAT from any browser, without download.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest

Dear Swami,

The article is narrated in a wonderful way.

Please accept Adiyen's humble pranams.

dAsan.

Hari

--- vimalkumar ranganathan <panardasan

wrote:

> SrI:

> SrimatE rAmAnujAya nama:

> SrimatE varavara munayE nama:

>

> Dear adiyArs,

> Sometimes (in fact, all the

> time!!) adiyEn is amazed while trying to comprehend

> the greatness of our sampradAyam, though endless,

> let adiyEn try to enumerate a few that appeals to

> adiyEn's mandha buddhi:

>

> 1) The uniqueness of our philosophy: Of all the

> religions/theologies in the world, ours is the only

> religion that preaches the doctrine of nirhEtuka

> kripa: total, unconditional love from the Lord. All

> of the other religions describe the Lord as having a

> judgemental attitude towards the souls, whereas our

> sampradayam totally relies on the Lord's

> unconditional grace alone (adikkeezh amarndhu

> pugundhu adiyeer vAzhmin......)

>

> 2) The stress on humilty and service even in our

> daily practices: We use the word " adiyEn " while

> addressing each other, what a beautiful way to

> express humility. Even more, while performing

> Sandhya vandanam, our school teaches us to say,

> " Bhagavad kainkarya roopam.. " which emphasizes the

> importance of kainkaryam. And you know what takes

> the cake??? When we perform tiruvArAdanam, we say

> " kaNdu aruLa vEndum.. " . instead of saying

> " samarpayAmi.. " .

>

> 2) The humilty of our AchAryAs; I couldn't control

> the tears in my eyes when I was reading the vAzhi

> thirunAmam coined by SwAmi appiLLai, one of the

> eight prime disciples of Sri ManavALa mAmunikaL. In

> the prelude, he says:

>

> " vEthaththin uNporuLaith thamizhAl nALum

> viLakkidap panniruvar vanthu thOnRum

> mAthaththai avaravarkaL uthiththa nALai

> vAzh pathiyaik kalaith thogaiyai manaththil

> vaiththup

> pOthaththaith tharum thamizhAl vAzhi nAmam

> bUthalaththil pEsukinREn ithanaik kaRpAr

> pAthaththai en mudi mEl aNiyAp pUNdu

> pannALum kaikUppip paNivEn yAnE "

>

> Losely translated he says, " I have presented in

> tamil the days and months of appearances of the 12

> AzhwArs who have presented to us the inner meanings

> of the vedAs. I shall take the divine feet of any

> body who learns these vazhi thirunAmams and place

> those divine feet on my head, and shall pay my

> obeisances to them with folded hands forever " !!!

>

> What humility!!! I mean, we have heard of

> phala-stutis, etc.. but when such a great achAryA

> says such words of extreme humilty, doesn't that

> speak volumes on the greatness of our glorious

> sampradayam??

>

> 3) The greatness of AchArya bhakti: There are many

> many instances of AchArya bhakti in our sampradayam.

> Some examples:

>

> SwAmi kurathAzhwAn sacrificing his eyes to

> save his AchAryan SwAmi rAmAnuja.

>

> ananthAzhwAn performing pushpa kainkaryam with

> his pregnant wife in Tirumala when it used to be a

> dangerous place to dwell, surrounded by the dense

> forests and the wild life.

>

> vadakku thiruveedhippiLLai christening his son

> with his AchAryan's name.

>

> koola kulOtthama dAsar making great efforts to

> bring Sri Tirumalai AzhwAn (who would later become

> SwAmi ThiuvAimozhip piLLai) to the fold, after Sri

> piLLai lOkAchAriar instructed him to do so. SwAmi

> koola kulOtthama dAsar was nearing 100 years of age

> during that time.

>

> SwAmi manavALa mAmunikaL glorifying and

> attributing all his knowledge to his AchAryan swAmi

> tiruvAimozhip piLLai in almost all of his works. A

> small taste: He begins his magnum opus upadEsa

> rathina malai thus: " enthai tiruvAimozhippiLLai

> innaruLAl... "

>

> and many many more!!

>

> 4) The irrelevance of caste/sex: Our poorvAchAryAs

> were clear and coherent on one important point: the

> caste person is least important when it comes to

> bhagavata/bhAgavata sevA:

>

>

> SwAmi rAmAnujar taking great pains to bring

> piLLai urangAvilli dAsar to the fold, immaterial of

> his birth in what is deemed as a lower caste.

> SwAmi rAmAnujar serving and seeking directions

> from the great Thirukkacchi nambigaL.

> The great SwAmi piLLai lOkAchAriar accepting

> vilAnjOlaippiLLai as one of his prime disciples.

> Again, swAmi piLLai lOkAchAriar accepting Sri

> sAthvikai ammayar as one of his prime disciples, and

> allowing her to serve him till he attained AchAryan

> thiruvadi. It is interesting to note that she is

> SwAmi ThirvAimozhippiLLai's mother.

> And many more such examples. One important point

> to note is that most of the AzhwArs were not

> brAhmanAs by birth. What a point emphasized by the

> supreme Lord Sriman nArAyanA!! Without the AzhwArs,

> there is no Srivaishnavism!!!

> Also, we have honored Sri piLLai urangAvilli

> dAsar and VilAnjOlaippiLLai by including their works

> in our Nithya anusandhAnam.

> Dear bhAgawathAs, the list goes on and on.

> adiyEn's aim is not to make the reader proud that he

> belongs to such a great sampradayam. Rather, adiyEn

> wishes that we develop the deep sense of gratitude

> to our glorious AzhwArs and AchAryAs.

>

> Also, I wish other bhAgawathAs to share their

> anubhavams/realizations.

>

> AzhwAr emperumAnAr jeeyar thiruvadigaLE Saranam.

>

> AchAryan thiruvadigaLE Saranam.

>

> dAsan

> KidAmbi SoundararAjan.

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Park yourself in front of a world of choices in

> alternative vehicles.

> Visit the Auto Green Center.

______________________________\

____

Pinpoint customers who are looking for what you sell.

http://searchmarketing./