after Her darshan. After seeing the mother would anyone ask or desire

for anything???

http://srirangapankajam.com/Archives.aspx

AdiyEn deeply thank Sriman Murali Bhattar swamin for granting Her

sEvai to all those around the globe.

adiyEn

senthil.b

Guest guest

Dear Sri Senthil Kumar! It is a great disappointment for me that I missed you during your visit to Srirangam. I am very eager to meet you in-person. Please do call me (cell 94431-83939) or e-mail me before your visit. Namaskaram -Murali Battar- "B.Senthil kumar" <b_senthil2002 wrote: SrI:|Dear Sri RanganAtha

bhakthAs,adiyEn attended the first day VasanthOtsavam of Sri Ranganayaki thAyArat Sri Rangam. Indeed it was (still it is) great to have darshan ofour beloved thAyar on this day and seek Her blessings. Those who hadmissed the opportunity of Sri Ranganayaki thAyAr duringVasanthOtsavam, Sriman Murali Bhattar swamin brings Her closer in hissite. Please have Her darshan very closely and receive Her Krupai. Youwould fill with rejoice and have no words coming out of your mouth,after Her darshan. After seeing the mother would anyone ask or desirefor anything???http://srirangapankajam.com/Archives.aspxAdiyEn deeply thank Sriman Murali Bhattar swamin for granting HersEvai to all those around the globe.adiyEnsenthil.bPlease reply to muralibattar

Download prohibited? No problem. CHAT from any browser, without download.

Guest guest

Dear Sri Senthil Kumar! It is a great disappointment for me that I missed you during your visit to Srirangam. I am very eager to meet you in-person. Please do call me (cell 94431-83939) or e-mail me before your visit. Namaskaram -Murali Battar- "B.Senthil kumar" <b_senthil2002 wrote: SrI:|Dear Sri RanganAtha

bhakthAs,adiyEn attended the first day VasanthOtsavam of Sri Ranganayaki thAyArat Sri Rangam. Indeed it was (still it is) great to have darshan ofour beloved thAyar on this day and seek Her blessings. Those who hadmissed the opportunity of Sri Ranganayaki thAyAr duringVasanthOtsavam, Sriman Murali Bhattar swamin brings Her closer in hissite. Please have Her darshan very closely and receive Her Krupai. Youwould fill with rejoice and have no words coming out of your mouth,after Her darshan. After seeing the mother would anyone ask or desirefor anything???http://srirangapankajam.com/Archives.aspxAdiyEn deeply thank Sriman Murali Bhattar swamin for granting HersEvai to all those around the globe.adiyEnsenthil.bPlease reply to muralibattar

The DELETE button on Mail is unhappy. Know why?