IndiaDivine.org

Sri Ramayana Contest - Phase I

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Sri:Srimathe Ramanujaya namaha

Priya Arangan Adiyars,

Pray the divine couple of Srirangam bless you and your Family. We are the volunteers (kainkaryasree) of Srimaan Trust.

Srimaan Trust Conducted SRI RAMAYANAM CONTEST-BALA KANDAM on 17th June 2007.

More than 2500 students all over Tamilnadu from 1 to 12 th standards participated in the exam at various centers. In srirangam the exam was conducted in

Sri Chinmaya vidyalaya & in Sri Vignesh Ranga matriculation Hr .Secondary school and in

BHEL , Kailasapuram BPN & P School. Previously, in March 2007 students were issued with a specially prepared Ramayana Questionaire book in English & Tamil . Contact classes were also conducted to provide the students an opportunity to clear their doubts and know the subject in depth. Students were divided in 4 groups (3 stds in each group) and it was very interesting to note even small children under age 10 also attended the exam very eagerly arriving much earlier to the exam centres. The i

nterest and cleverness of students was very visible when questions of doubt were raised by them regarding the subject. Parents of students appreciated the service of Srimaan Trust. Parents' involvement is also appreciable. The following will be the link site of some photos of sri Ramayana contest (try centers)

http://parasarabhattar8220.fotoblog.co.uk/c1310641.html

-- -- ever-in-divine-service,KAINKARYA SREESrimaan Trust (Srimaan Bhattar Kuzham)http://parasarabhattar8220.fotoblog.co.uk/

Postal address:231 South Uttara St, Srirangam, Trichy-620 006 Tamil Nadu, INDIA Ph 0431-2431109 Email: India - srimaantrustUSA -

srimaantrustusa

Guest guest

Dear Swamin,

It is really great to know about such events.

My personal experience (while telling stories from our epics or about Alwar/Acharyas) is also that the questions asked by them is very sharp & typical and on certain occasions I could not know the answer and had to ask for time to refer to materials or persons.

Can I have a copy of questionnaire prepared for this contest.

I will be greatly obliged to have it. Pl let me know.

If soft copy is available it is excellent.

Adiyen Ramanuja dasan.

ramanuja [ramanuja ]On Behalf Of Srimaan Trust USATuesday, June 26, 2007 6:11 AMsrimaantrustusaSubject: [sri ramanuja] Sri Ramayana Contest - Phase I

Sri:Srimathe Ramanujaya namahaPriya Arangan Adiyars,

Pray the divine couple of Srirangam bless you and your Family. We are the volunteers (kainkaryasree) of Srimaan Trust. Srimaan Trust Conducted SRI RAMAYANAM CONTEST-BALA KANDAM on 17th June 2007. More than 2500 students all over Tamilnadu from 1 to 12 th standards participated in the exam at various centers. In srirangam the exam was conducted in Sri Chinmaya vidyalaya & in Sri Vignesh Ranga matriculation Hr .Secondary school and in BHEL , Kailasapuram BPN & P School. Previously, in March 2007 students were issued with a specially prepared Ramayana Questionaire book in English & Tamil . Contact classes were also conducted to provide the students an opportunity to clear their doubts and know the subject in depth. Students were divided in 4 groups (3 stds in each group) and it was very interesting to note even small children under age 10 also attended the exam very eagerly arriving much earlier to the exam centres. The i nterest and cleverness of students was very visible when questions of doubt were raised by them regarding the subject. Parents of students appreciated the service of Srimaan Trust. Parents' involvement is also appreciable. The following will be the link site of some photos of sri Ramayana contest (try centers) http://parasarabhattar8220.fotoblog.co.uk/c1310641.html -- -- ever-in-divine-service,KAINKARYA SREESrimaan Trust (Srimaan Bhattar Kuzham)http://parasarabhattar8220.fotoblog.co.uk/ Postal address:231 South Uttara St, Srirangam, Trichy-620 006 Tamil Nadu, INDIA Ph 0431-2431109 Email: India - srimaantrust USA - srimaantrustusa