IndiaDivine.org

Doubt on panchamrutham

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Jai Sriman Narayana! I would like to ask all of our well versed members about panchamrutham. I have seen many different varieties and I would like to know if it is written somewhere what panchamrutham should be made of. Typically in our home it is made from milk, curd, ghee, sugar, and honey and i see this is typical among telugu people. I have also seen different combinations of panchamrutham with honey, jaggery, and different fruits in others home that are from kerala and tamil nadu. Why is there such a difference? Is panchamrutham something which can be made "flexible" to suit what we think it should be or is it written anywhere what it should be. A friend of mine suggested that the telugu version may be just a shortcut of mixing all the traditional abhishekam items into one item. (paal

abhishekam, neyyi abhishekam, etc). If someone could clear my dounts it would be appreciated. thanking all of you in advance and if I have offended or said anything in fault it is due to my ignorance only. Manasa Jayanthi

Got a little couch potato?

Check out fun summer activities for kids.

Guest guest

Adiyen Dasen,

First of all Please Please forgive me.

The questions goes on, how to make panchamrutham and

how to bring the best taste of panchamrutham and how

can you offer panchamurtham and how can you defend

yourself if you offer panchamurtham to somebody who

refuse take it.

I think the mind should set as alwar said " unnum

sorrum, parugum neerum, mellum vetriillaiyum- ellam

kannanuke " (The food we eat, the water i drink- all

goes to Krishna)

As bhagwan said in geeta " patram- palam - thoyam "

(leaf, fruit or just a drop of water) offer is well

enough for the offer.

If you really want make panchamurtham for GOD

Abhisekam, please leave it to Bhattar swami, can do

better than you. (As common pratice either tamilnadu,

kerala, AP or karnataka style)

If you wish to offer to your GOD in your home, It is

your wish any combination any material you can offer

to GOD. He accepts what ever you give. That is GOD

paramakarunai.

Shri Rama accept even the unhygenie way of Sabari

preserve food. He saw the bhakthi behind it, not

combination.

I think better you contact receipe book or channel how

to make it, is going to be best choice.

Sorry, Sorry, Sorry if i make any wrong statements.

Adiyen Dasen,

Hari from London

--- manasa jayanthi <intiki4u wrote:

> Jai Sriman Narayana!

>

> I would like to ask all of our well versed members

> about panchamrutham.

>

> I have seen many different varieties and I would

> like to know if it is written somewhere what

> panchamrutham should be made of.

>

> Typically in our home it is made from milk, curd,

> ghee, sugar, and honey and i see this is typical

> among telugu people. I have also seen different

> combinations of panchamrutham with honey, jaggery,

> and different fruits in others home that are from

> kerala and tamil nadu.

>

> Why is there such a difference? Is panchamrutham

> something which can be made " flexible " to suit what

> we think it should be or is it written anywhere what

> it should be.

>

> A friend of mine suggested that the telugu version

> may be just a shortcut of mixing all the traditional

> abhishekam items into one item. (paal abhishekam,

> neyyi abhishekam, etc).

>

> If someone could clear my dounts it would be

> appreciated.

>

> thanking all of you in advance and if I have

> offended or said anything in fault it is due to my

> ignorance only.

>

> Manasa Jayanthi

>

>

>

> Got a little couch potato?

> Check out fun summer activities for kids.

______________________________\

____Ready for the edge of your seat?

Check out tonight's top picks on TV.

http://tv./

Guest guest

Jai Sriman Narayana! The question is not how to make it but why there are differences in it but with the same name. My question has nothing do to with cleanliness or offering or anything related to the offering. My question is where and why the differences are there? Is it written anywhere what it should be comprised of? thanking all of you and asking for forgiveness if my questions seem rudimentary. Dasi Manasa JayanthiHARI VARADHAN <harivaradhan wrote: Adiyen Dasen,First of all Please Please forgive me.The questions goes on, how to make panchamrutham andhow to bring the best taste of panchamrutham and howcan you offer panchamurtham and how can you defendyourself if you offer panchamurtham to somebody whorefuse take it.I think the mind should set as alwar said " unnumsorrum, parugum neerum, mellum vetriillaiyum- ellamkannanuke" (The food we eat, the water i drink- allgoes to Krishna)As bhagwan said in geeta" patram- palam - thoyam"(leaf, fruit or just a drop of water) offer is wellenough for the offer. If you really want make panchamurtham for GODAbhisekam, please leave it to Bhattar swami, can dobetter than you. (As common pratice either tamilnadu,kerala, AP or karnataka style)If you wish to offer to your GOD in

your home, It isyour wish any combination any material you can offerto GOD. He accepts what ever you give. That is GODparamakarunai.Shri Rama accept even the unhygenie way of Sabaripreserve food. He saw the bhakthi behind it, notcombination.I think better you contact receipe book or channel howto make it, is going to be best choice.Sorry, Sorry, Sorry if i make any wrong statements.Adiyen Dasen,Hari from London--- manasa jayanthi <intiki4u > wrote:> Jai Sriman Narayana!> > I would like to ask all of our well versed members> about panchamrutham.> > I have seen many different varieties and I would> like to know if it is written somewhere what> panchamrutham should be made of.> > Typically in our home it is made from milk, curd,> ghee, sugar, and honey and i see

this is typical> among telugu people. I have also seen different> combinations of panchamrutham with honey, jaggery,> and different fruits in others home that are from> kerala and tamil nadu.> > Why is there such a difference? Is panchamrutham> something which can be made "flexible" to suit what> we think it should be or is it written anywhere what> it should be.> > A friend of mine suggested that the telugu version> may be just a shortcut of mixing all the traditional> abhishekam items into one item. (paal abhishekam,> neyyi abhishekam, etc).> > If someone could clear my dounts it would be> appreciated.> > thanking all of you in advance and if I have> offended or said anything in fault it is due to my> ignorance only.> > Manasa Jayanthi> > >

> Got a little couch potato? > Check out fun summer activities for kids.________Ready for the edge of your seat? Check out tonight's top picks on TV. http://tv./

Get the free toolbar and rest assured with the added security of spyware protection.