IndiaDivine.org

Books of Srikainkarya

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Akka Can you please help me to buy these books mentioned in West Mambalam?? You keep it with you and i will let you know how to send here. these are very good books and if you want you can get one. soundararajan desikan <srikainkarya wrote: Dear Swamin Before giving enthusiasm and encouragement to youngsters to study about Hindusim especially Vaishnavism (that too, Sri Desika Sampradayam), these young people have to understand what is to be observed in our day to day life forwhich the following books will be a WINDOW to them to learn more. In otherwords, pandithyam will not count if the basic tenets are not understood and followed. To this, the books of Srikainkarya will help1. Yen--Yenna--Yetharkku(108 Q & A) Rs 1302.Chinna Chinna Vizhayangal

-Part II Rs 603.Hey, Manase( Swami Desikan's Amritha Ranjani-in simple form) Rs 604.Theettu ( Achucham) ( In simple tamil) Rs 305. Srivathsa Gothram ( History of 5 Rishis of this Gothram) Rs 50

--------------------- Rs 330

--------------------- If the asthikas residing within Tamilnadu want all these books they can send Rs 300/- only by M.O. to Sri D.Soundararajan F5, Chandra Flats,90 Brindavan Srtreet, West Mambalam Chennai-600033( Ph;-24843986) instead of Rs 330 and courier charges. These books will be sent at our cost through courierAs regards the asthikas of other States within India they can send Rs 350 by M.O.Asthikas residing in other countries may send e-mail for further detailsAnother special appeal The book " Kadhamba Mala" consisting of 32 Sri Hayagreevar photos, 32 Sri Hayagreeva Stotras, Avathara of Sri Hayagreevan as seen from Puranas, Ithihasas etc etc ( morethan 440 pages) is available with limited copies. Those who

are interested to get this book may send Rs 450/- to the above addressFor your informationTharpna manthras for Sarvajith year ( all amavasyas, sankramanas, ashtaka anvashtaka, mahalayam --sankalpam for each tharpana seperately--no need to trace Panchankam) is available at a cost of Rs 40/-. Those interested may send Rs 60/- to get this book by courierPlease avail this opportunityDasanUruppattur SoundararajanSrikainkarya P.S. Chinna Chinna Vizhayangal Part I and Sri Vaishnava Sampradayam--sila Mukya vizhayangal --- both books are out of stock Shape in your own image. Join our Network Research Panel today!

Choose the right car based on your needs. Check out Autos new Car Finder tool.

Guest guest

Dear Swamin Your Akka came and got five books as told in the e-mail and also Chinna Chinna Vizhayangal Part I ( Stock is going down) which costs Rs 60/-. She got another copy of the book "Theettu". As per my e-mail, the concessional price of 5 books is Rs 300/-.( total actual cost Rs 330/-) Adding the price of chinna chinna vizhayangal part I and another copy of theettu the total cost comes to Rs 390/- But I have received Rs 440/-. The excess receipt by me is Rs

50/ -. If you desire I shall supply any other book ( another copy of Srivathsa Gothram) or return the money of Rs 50/- Dasan Uruppattur Soundararajan Srikanth Parthasarathy <raamaanujadaasan wrote: Dear Akka Can you please help me to buy these books mentioned in West Mambalam?? You keep it with you and i will let you know how to send here. these are very good books and if you want you can get one. soundararajan desikan <srikainkarya > wrote: Dear Swamin Before giving enthusiasm and encouragement to

youngsters to study about Hindusim especially Vaishnavism (that too, Sri Desika Sampradayam), these young people have to understand what is to be observed in our day to day life forwhich the following books will be a WINDOW to them to learn more. In otherwords, pandithyam will not count if the basic tenets are not understood and followed. To this, the books of Srikainkarya will help1. Yen--Yenna--Yetharkku(108 Q & A) Rs 1302.Chinna Chinna Vizhayangal -Part II Rs 603.Hey, Manase( Swami Desikan's Amritha Ranjani-in simple form) Rs 604.Theettu ( Achucham) ( In simple tamil) Rs 305. Srivathsa Gothram ( History of 5 Rishis of this Gothram) Rs 50

--------------------- If the asthikas residing within Tamilnadu want all these books they can send Rs 300/- only by M.O. to Sri D.Soundararajan F5, Chandra Flats,90 Brindavan Srtreet, West Mambalam Chennai-600033( Ph;-24843986) instead of Rs 330 and courier charges. These books will be sent at our cost through courierAs regards the asthikas of other States within India they can send Rs 350 by M.O.Asthikas residing in other countries may send e-mail for further detailsAnother special appeal The book " Kadhamba Mala" consisting of 32 Sri Hayagreevar photos, 32 Sri Hayagreeva Stotras, Avathara of Sri Hayagreevan as seen from Puranas, Ithihasas etc etc ( morethan 440 pages) is available with

limited copies. Those who are interested to get this book may send Rs 450/- to the above addressFor your informationTharpna manthras for Sarvajith year ( all amavasyas, sankramanas, ashtaka anvashtaka, mahalayam --sankalpam for each tharpana seperately--no need to trace Panchankam) is available at a cost of Rs 40/-. Those interested may send Rs 60/- to get this book by courierPlease avail this opportunityDasanUruppattur SoundararajanSrikainkarya P.S. Chinna Chinna Vizhayangal Part I and Sri Vaishnava Sampradayam--sila Mukya vizhayangal --- both books are out of stock Shape in your own image. Join our Network Research Panel today! Choose the right car based on your needs. Check out Autos new Car Finder tool.

Need a vacation? Get great deals to amazing places on Travel.

Guest guest

Please let Adiyen know if you have any other Sampradhayam Books. Thanks for the same Raamaanujadaasan soundararajan desikan <srikainkarya wrote: Dear Swamin Your Akka came and got five books as told in the e-mail and also Chinna

Chinna Vizhayangal Part I ( Stock is going down) which costs Rs 60/-. She got another copy of the book "Theettu". As per my e-mail, the concessional price of 5 books is Rs 300/-.( total actual cost Rs 330/-) Adding the price of chinna chinna vizhayangal part I and another copy of theettu the total cost comes to Rs 390/- But I have received Rs 440/-. The excess receipt by me is Rs 50/ -. If you desire I shall supply any other book ( another copy of Srivathsa Gothram) or return the money of Rs 50/- DasanUruppattur Soundararajan Srikanth Parthasarathy <raamaanujadaasan > wrote: Dear Akka Can you please help me to buy these books mentioned in West Mambalam?? You keep it with you and i will let you know how to send here. these are very good books and if you want you can get one. soundararajan desikan <srikainkarya > wrote: Dear Swamin Before giving enthusiasm and encouragement to youngsters to study about Hindusim especially Vaishnavism (that too, Sri Desika Sampradayam), these young people have to understand what is to be observed in our day to day life forwhich the following books will be a WINDOW to them to learn more. In otherwords, pandithyam will not count if the basic tenets are not understood and followed. To this, the books of Srikainkarya will help1. Yen--Yenna--Yetharkku(108

Q & A) Rs 1302.Chinna Chinna Vizhayangal -Part II Rs 603.Hey, Manase( Swami Desikan's Amritha Ranjani-in simple form) Rs 604.Theettu ( Achucham) ( In simple tamil)

Rs 305. Srivathsa Gothram ( History of 5 Rishis of this Gothram) Rs 50

--------------------- If the asthikas residing within Tamilnadu want all these books they can send Rs 300/- only by M.O. to Sri D.Soundararajan F5, Chandra Flats,90 Brindavan Srtreet, West Mambalam Chennai-600033( Ph;-24843986) instead of Rs 330 and courier charges. These books will be sent at our cost through courierAs regards the asthikas of other States within India they can send Rs 350 by M.O.Asthikas residing in other countries may send e-mail for further detailsAnother special appeal The book " Kadhamba Mala" consisting of 32 Sri Hayagreevar photos, 32 Sri Hayagreeva Stotras, Avathara of Sri Hayagreevan as seen from Puranas, Ithihasas etc etc ( morethan 440 pages) is available with limited copies. Those who are interested to get this book may send Rs 450/- to the above addressFor your informationTharpna manthras for Sarvajith year ( all amavasyas, sankramanas, ashtaka anvashtaka, mahalayam

--sankalpam for each tharpana seperately--no need to trace Panchankam) is available at a cost of Rs 40/-. Those interested may send Rs 60/- to get this book by courierPlease avail this opportunityDasanUruppattur SoundararajanSrikainkarya P.S. Chinna Chinna Vizhayangal Part I and Sri Vaishnava Sampradayam--sila Mukya vizhayangal --- both books are out of stock Shape in your own image. Join our Network Research Panel today! Choose the right car based on your needs.

Check out Autos new Car Finder tool. Need a vacation? Get great deals to amazing places on Travel.

Building a website is a piece of cake. Small Business gives you all the tools to get online.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest guest

Dear Swamin Pl see attachment The books sofar published by " Srikainkarya" are given in the attachment. Already, the books " Sri Vaishnava Sampradayam--Sila Mukya Vizhayangal" and " Chinna Chinna Vizhayangal --Part I " are out of stock. Asthikas are frequently asking these books,but unfortunately, adiyen is not able to send and there is no possibility of getting them re-printed Why I am saying this is that you will not be disappointed when the remaining books also are sold out. Please come forward to get the books,especially " Kadhamba Mala" as this book is a treasure and this is going to be a book

for research students to get " Doctorate" As the concessional offer is over because of non-availabilty of certain books( books already sold), Adiyen requests to quote the name of the book/s in your e-mail with your delivery address sothat adiyen can mention the total charge including courier fee. Thereafter you can send the money by D.D. payable at Chennai You may give e-mail to srikainkarya for further enquires Dasan Uruppattur Soundararajan Srikainkarya

The fish are biting.

Get more visitors on your site using Search Marketing.