IndiaDivine.org

Thirukkolur Ammal Varththaigal - 12

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Sri:Srimathe Ramanujaya Nama: Thirukkolur Ammal Varththaigal (Thirukkolur Penpillai Rahasyam) 12. emperumAn enREnO pattar pirAnaip pOlE. Pattar Piran is the name for Periyazhvar. Periyazhvar lived in Srivilliputtur where he maintained a flower garden and was making garlands for Vatapatrasayee every day. The king of thatarea, Vallabha Deva arranged for a debate to determine thetrue Supreme Lord and announced that the winner would get aprize of gold coins ("kizhi"). The Lord appeared in Periyazhvar'sdream and told him to go to the king's court and determine thatHe is the supreme and win the prize. Accepting His word as command, Periyazhvar, who had no formal education from a teacher,went to the court and proved with all pramANas that Sriman Narayana is the supreme being. Pleased by that, the king placed him on his own elephant and took

him around the city with praises. Sriman Narayana then appeared on Garuda with His consorts to see Periyazhvar. It is then that Periyazhvar sang the magnificent Thiruppallandu pasuram.In that pasuram, he said "ennAL emperumAn! undhanukku adiyOmenRu ezhuththuppatta annALE ..." - through that he showed Hisabsolute supremacy and his natural servitude.Thirukkolur Ammal is asking "Did I learn my true nature andcall out to Him as my Lord like Periyazhvar did?" Azhvar Emberumanar Jeeyar Thiruvadigale Sharanam adiyEn madhurakavi dAsanhttp://www.acharya.org/vyakyanam/ThirukkolurammalVarththaigal/

Building a website is a piece of cake. Small Business gives you all the tools to get online.