IndiaDivine.org

Lokacharya Panchasat - 4

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Sri:Srimathe Ramanujaya Nama: shrIman nigamAnta mahAdeshikai: anugrihItam || kumAra lokAchArya pa~nchAshat || Shloka 4: muhurnatvA mUrdhnA vinatavividhApat prashamane shaThAre: pAdAbje madhurakavidevasya sharaNe |idam yAche vAchApyalakavakuLALI parigaLat madhULImAdhuryam mama vachanabha~NgyAm sa dishatu ||Meaning:natvA - I worshipmUrdhnA - with my headmuhu: - time and againshaThAre: pAdAbjE - the divine lotus feet of Nammazhvar,vinata vividha Apat prashamane - which remove the very many dangers of the worshipping devotees, andsharaNe - are the means to surrendermadhurakavi devasya - for Madhurakavi Azhvar.sa: - (May) that Nammazhvardishatu - grantalaka vakuLALI parigaLat madhULI mAdhuryam - that honey like sweetness, which comes from the Vakula garland worn on his hairmama - (to)

myvachana bha~NgyAm - clever speech.yAche - I prayidam - for this mattervAchA api - with my words. In this shloka, Vedanta Desikan prays to Nammazhvar to grant himthe sweetness of his pasurams so that he too can write shlokaswith the same sweetness. Madhurakavi Azhvar too had said "aNNikkum amudhURum en nAvukkE". Nammazhvar is famous for wearingthe garland made of Vakula flowers - he is known as 'Vakulabarana".Swami Desikan is asking for the honey like sweetness of those flowers to be in his speech. Nammazhvar's divine feet are the refuge of Madhurakavi Azhvar -"mEvinEn avan ponnadi meymmaiyE" is Madhurakavi Azhvar's words.The Lord's divine feet are known as Shathari - which is the namefor Shathakopa. Nammazhvar's divine feet are known as Madhurakavi. Vedanta Desikan Thiruvadigale SharanamPillai Lokacharyar

Thiruvadigale SharanamAzhvar Emberumanar Jeeyar Thiruvadigale Sharanam adiyEn madhurakavi dAsan http://www.acharya.org

Choose the right car based on your needs. Check out Autos new Car Finder tool.